• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFS DragonBall Z Abridged

Conan-san

dJYwkSh.jpg

So much mileage out of this.

Lamel

Banned
Lol newest one (54) was pretty funny. Freaking Roshi in the end haha. Also the variation of the cell theme in the end was pretty badass.

I never realised there is a DBA thread. I must have rewatched this show 5 times in the last month. So easy yo watch.

In fact watching it right now. Trunks vs King Cold.

I really enjoyed the new episode.

Been a while but here's a new TFS New update

Info:
55 is deep in the works, and 56 is being scripted.
Broly will come after 56, likely November.
Hellsing 7 will be here this Fall, and 8 in Winter.
Final Fantasy VII is on hold. DBZ and Hellsing are top priority.

I thought Broly would be after 55. I figured it would happen before everyone shows up for the Cell games, but they might be dragging out things before then for 56.

but broly takes place during the week's rest. it only makes sense!

they need to do ptets too ;)

I'm going to say it's gonna go something like this:

"oh thank god, we finally got out of that room"
"RAAAGH"
"eek!"

You know, nightmare related. It's all just a silly non-canon dream anyway. Except for Cell, he's still waiting. In the dub he actually thinks to himself that he should not have given his opponents ten days to prep since he's bored as shit in the meantime.

But at least we'll finally be able to stop asking WEN BROLY. It will become WEN BROLY 2 after that. Or WEN BIOBROLY. I suddenly do not envy TFS at all, hearing that shit every day.

I'm going to say it's gonna go something like this:

"oh thank god, we finally got out of that room"
"RAAAGH"
"eek!"

You know, nightmare related. It's all just a silly non-canon dream anyway. Except for Cell, he's still waiting. In the dub he actually thinks to himself that he should not have given his opponents ten days to prep since he's bored as shit in the meantime.

But at least we'll finally be able to stop asking WEN BROLY. It will become WEN BROLY 2 after that. Or WEN BIOBROLY. I suddenly do not envy TFS at all, hearing that shit every day.

i am guessing that will do Bojack Unbound next before the other Broly films.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
i am guessing that will do Bojack Unbound next before the other Broly films.

Correct. Bojack is sandwiched between the two Broly films.
I can't see it happening until after the Cell Games ends considering the catalyst was Cell blowing up King Kai's planet.

I am curious who they'll get to voice Bojack now. Originally he was played by Vegeta3986 but now that's he gone, it's anyone's guess.

Correct. Bojack is sandwiched between the two Broly films.
I can't see it happening until after the Cell Games ends considering the catalyst was Cell blowing up King Kai's planet.

I am curious who they'll get to voice Bojack now. Originally he was played by Vegeta3986 but now that's he gone, it's anyone's guess.

I am guessing Antfish, he doesn't have any series regulars. I can't wait to hear him as Mr Satan.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Man, I watched a couple but there's just way too many to judge.

You probably shouldn't watch all of them all the way through. You only get one vote. If it doesn't grab your attention within the first minute it's probably not going to get your vote.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
That was the first Dragon Ball Super clip from TFS I've seen. Are there others?

Didn't realize they uploaded some clips to twitter that aren't on their site or youtube

McNum

I've watched Batman and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Abridged. The Turtles one was not awful. The voices were pretty spot-on in that one. It's the 80's Turtles, so you know they have material in spades to go with.

Sadly, the Beyblade one was just boring. So much to go with to make fun of, and they just do stupid humor. Because when I think Beyblade, I think of mafia jokes and Italian stereotypes. ...wait, no. I think of stupidly overhyped battle-spinningtop matches.

So far most of the ones I watched were kind of bad, but I haven't watched nearly all of them. The best ones I've seen so far were Log Horizon abridged and the danganronpa abridged

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
You probably shouldn't watch all of them all the way through. You only get one vote. If it doesn't grab your attention within the first minute it's probably not going to get your vote.

I dunno, some of them start weaker and get better as it moves on.

Wiseblade

I've watched most of them now and the only ones I liked have been:

Batman
Log Horizon
Ultimate Spider-Man

Inazuma Eleven and Big O were alright, but had weaker stretches the three above didn't. As I see it, Batman is my favourite to take everything so far.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
But are you going to use your vote on something that starts weak and gets better, or on something that's good throughout?

I haven't seen any of the latter, the good ones seem to have a few strong areas with plenty of weaker moments or other general issues. A lot of them I didn't care for at all. So I went with what stood out the most to me overall, hence my earlier vote.

Is it sad that I see the TFS voices as the legit English voices for DragonBall now? Especially Vegeta.

I have with hed DBA way too much now that for me watching DBZ feels strange.

One of the things that made me take a while to get into DBS is the Japanese voices are not 'my' DB voices, although I have gotten use to them now. Then when I saw the TFS clips the other day, I was instantly like "thats my Goku"

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
The Batman one got my vote. It's legit funny.

That's pretty spot-on.

Is it sad that I see the TFS voices as the legit English voices for DragonBall now? Especially Vegeta.
And that's pretty normal now. You bet they're legit. And the best.

Top Bottom