• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGS 2024 - Trials of Mana - Legends of Mana - Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster On Xbox - Playable Today

Kacho

Gold Member
Is Trials 60fps? I may seriously get it if that’s the case. I have the Switch version, and I never completed it because I got it around the same time I bought an OLED TV. That game made me hate OLED, and it moved so bad on that TV that I never went back to it.

FF Pixel Remaster, sorry, but I’m not getting those on any system that isn’t portable.
Yessir. Just pulled it up.

Play Anywhere
60 FPS+
VRR

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Yeah same here. Don't care about 1-3 but I want to pick up 4 or 5 right now in addition to 6, then pick up the remaining one later. Not sure which one to pick up. I've played 4 years and years and years ago but never did play 5. Decisions.....
4 has better story and characters, but 5 has way more interesting gameplay thanks to the job system. 20 something jobs, and you can mix/match abilities + passives to make some truly busted combos. Highly recommended if that sounds like your thing.

Top Bottom