• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

That little kid tackled Jesus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

3000157.jpg

ahhhhhh!

Joe

YOUR ASS GOT SACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKED

Joe said:
YOUR ASS GOT SACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKR

YOUR ASS GOT SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKRIFICED

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I saw the soccer one in the Ghibli Museum on Tuesday in the Pixar Exhibit (it was a room designed to look like an animator's work area so it had a lot of weird shit), and the Jesus playing soccer statue was there. And I said "holy shit, why is the Jesus statue from Conan here in the Ghibli Museum?!"

Good times.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
DMczaf said:
3000158.JPG

Jesus is a punk! Stop teasing the kids!

Everyone knows Jesus uses a turn around jumpshot.... Man these guys are way off base!

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Blackace said:
Everyone knows Jesus uses a turn around jumpshot.... Man these guys are way off base!

Serious.. . no way would Jesus shoot a fadeaway....

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
DarienA said:
Serious.. . no way would Jesus shoot a fadeaway....

what are you talking about? The "Christ shake" is one of the most famous moves in all of basketball history... pefected after his resurrection Jesus would punish the opposing teams with heavenly footwork and a righteously accurate turn around jump shoot...

if you don't believe me, ask Joseph Smith about it...

DarienA

Blackace said:
what are you talking about? The "Christ shake" is one of the most famous moves in all of basketball history... pefected after his resurrection Jesus would punish the opposing teams with heavenly footwork and a righteously accurate turn around jump shoot...

if you don't believe me, ask Joseph Smith about it...

I was always under the impression that Jesus was more of a 3 point shooter... I thought he preferred to rain down on em.... although when I think about it he does have that monster cross-over... he made it look like he was going one way(death) and turn around and went the other way(life).

mrmyth

DarienA said:
I was always under the impression that Jesus was more of a 3 point shooter... I thought he preferred to rain down on em.... although when I think about it he does have that monster cross-over... he made it look like he was going one way(death) and turn around and went the other way(life).

I heard Jesus can dunk from halfcourt, what with that awesome 'hang' time.

And thus I earned passage under the bus to hell.....

DarienA

mrmyth said:
I heard Jesus can dunk from halfcourt, what with that awesome 'hang' time.

And thus I earned passage under the bus to hell.....

LOL... brilliant! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom