• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 S3 |OT| Adventures In Character Assassination - Thursdays 9/8c

It's so close, I can almost smell it.
tumblr_o12td1xG7x1sjdw3ro1_540.gif

Also, heads up: pretty major spoilers floating around since they're filming the finale right now. Be careful out there.

Pachimari

Premiere is today already? Woah. I'm at S1E6 now. I love this show! I like Finn and Raven. Also Bellamy's sister, what is her name again? I liked Wells. I didn't like Charlotte and don't like Clarke that much. I hate Murhpy.

Somnia

Premiere is today already? Woah. I'm at S1E6 now. I love this show! I like Finn and Raven. Also Bellamy's sister, what is her name again? I liked Wells. I didn't like Charlotte and don't like Clarke that much. I hate Murhpy.

Octavia is Bellamy's sister.

You're in for a real treat, show just keeps going up from here my friend.

character progression will change your perspective on them. enjoy! and hope to see you in S3!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I've completely lost the plot. Something about a desert. And Clarke getting betrayed and leaving. It'll all come back sooner or later.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I only remember one and she's dead
And where did these kids come from lol
Huh...
I thought Clarke left because she felt she betrayed everyone else. Because she let the missile attack happen?
Jasper way gone
Clarke left because... Her girlfriend of 24 hours back stabbed the Sky People. And, she felt bad about killing a lot a lot of people. And didn't someone get mega-rekt when they were walking back to the Ark colony?

I'm really really grasping here.

This is the biggest IED telegraph ever.

I expected them to atleast show that Grounder chick leader betraying Clarke in one of the commercials since it was such a big a-hole moment. I only saw the commercial once or twice though so maybe it was in there.

Edit: Nevermind, I see you edited not to include my one lol

Clarke left at the end of last season because she needed some time alone in the woods to sort out her feelings of guilt and responsibility for essentially committing genocide against the residents of Mt Weather, kids and all.

She was more or less at peace with the Tondc missile thing by the time that happened.
Oh yeah. I forgot about the Mt Weather thing. I knew it was because of some mass killing that she left

Edit: Lawd Joe is perfect

Top Bottom