• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 S3 |OT| Adventures In Character Assassination - Thursdays 9/8c

LOL naming her the commander of death when their own leader was a little bitch making a deal in the middle of an operation.

That actor looks really familiar.

Edit: Oh, that's the face, I think it's that guy from Black Sails.

Clarke will apparently go at it with any woman now. Or atleast it appears that way since we just met this chick like two seconds ago and their exchange when she first came in didn't give off that they were this close even if she's clearly had a bunch of trade dealings with her.

Oh my. Lexa dun created a beast. Yes lawd.

LOL, I guess that works.

LOL naming her the commander of death when their own leader was a little bitch making a deal in the middle of an operation.

That actor looks really familiar.

You wouldn't have risked the arkers lives to save all of your people and make a truce with your biggest enemy? I'm not saying it's morally good, but it hardly makes her a 'little bitch'. It was an intelligent move, even if it was fucked up.

So how Shawn mendes get sent to earth and not be noticed until now

And don't tell me Clarke regretting the best sex she could have had with lexa

Nice right hook by the singer!

Remember when Bellamy and Raven banged that one time and no one ever mentioned it again because it wasn't a big deal? Probably not, but it and other things have set precedence for it on the show. People just have no-strings-attached sex sometimes for no other reason than because they want to, which I find refreshing and relatively realistic.

Good point.
Yeah it's not bad.
Probably just more of a surprise as I didn't expect it since when she first came in they seemed to be pretty formal.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Jasper is way out of line. Even Best Bro Monty couldn't calm him down. I'm surprised Bellamy let him slide as much as he did.

Fantastic premiere. Clarke getting all her necessities from that trading Post. Food, medical attention, and sex. One stop shopping.

This show is amazing with the arcs it takes these characters on. I hated Murphy in Season 1, and yet I was really concerned for him making it out of that bunker.

Best thing about the premiere is everyone got decent amounts of screentime. It wasn't just about Clarke or Bellamy, they really spread the love around to the entire ensemble.

Really glad this show is back. Arrow and Flash had very weak episodes, but even at their best neither one is at the level this show is on.

Biggest surprise was Captain "Horsecock" Vane from Black Sails as the grounder hunting Clarke. He literally looks like he walked off the set of Black Sails for this, and I love it.

NightOnyx

Fantastic premier! New Clarke is awesome and I love the continued world building they are doing with the grounders. I am so glad that the focus of each main storyline is her, Bellamy, and John Murphy, who are my three favorite characters. I honestly love almost every charter on this show though, even Abby is getting better. I liked the stuff they did with her and Raven, even though I hope this whole surgery storyline doesn't last much longer.

Really the only character that sucks is Jasper, and he just needs to die already. I honestly don't think there is any hope of him ever turning into a good character the way John Murphy did. It also doesn't help that Devon isn't anywhere near as good of an actor as Richard Harmon is. I am just afraid they will kill Monty off for some crap reason so that Jasper can become this brave hero or something. Instead they should kill Jasper off and use that to give Monty more of a prominent role.

Anyways, despite the Jasper stuff, I am super pumped for the rest of the season. This series is damn good and I really hope CW keeps it going past this season.

Hamlet

Great start to the season.
Feels so great to have these characters back on the screen after so long even if it isn't quite the happiest times for them. Loved the singing Violent Femmes scene in the car, made for a nice little sweet respite from what i'm assuming is going to be a pretty bleak future from here on out for those characters. Grounder Charles Vane was also sorta neat. Apart from him capturing Clarke of course.

Murphy/Jaha side of things is still pretty interesting and cool Jaha has a mutant butler now. Really curious to see what this City of Light thingy ends up being. The Shawn Mendes cameo was not the best though. Just felt really awkwardly inserted. Though I won't complain too much if it boosts the ratings and helps towards getting the show a fourth season.

Dynasty

Great start to the season. Really like what they are doing with Raven, in a lot of shows peoples injuries heal and they are back to normal after a couple of episode. Not really liking Jasper though, I know he lost someone he cared about but it has been 3 months he should be at the stage of recovering, hopefully he dies or something so they can push Monty more. Octavia and Lincoln's relationship is interesting, not sure if I'm going to like there dynamic but looks interesting to say the least. Not sure I like the whole AI caused the world to end but kind of upset that Jaha has essentially become a drug addict and gone crazy, atleast Murphy didn't take the drug, he still has it but hopefully he doesn't take it, I can imagine Murphy heading back to the camp and Jasper taking it.

Top Bottom