• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2010 Academy Awards of Something Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

judhudson

LOL I never knew what you guys were referring to when you said Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a horse until I googled it. Wow.

061.jpg

Gilgamesh

Man, if "Mo'Nique" didn't win I would have felt like the most spineless coward. The only reason I chose her was because she was the favorite. I would have liked to see Anna Kendrick win.

Big-E

Deserved win. Waltz and her were the only rue deserving I think where if they didn't win then the whole process is a fucking joke. Now all I need is Avatar not winning Best Picture and all will be well.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
DoctorWho said:
There were politics?
I don't know if this is what she was talking about, but I know a lot of people who claim that Precious makes black people look bad.

NetMapel said:
Seriously need to watch Precious. They're cleaning up the house winning all these awards.
You do. I had a few minor beefs with it, but overall the movie is absolutely fantastic. I would love to see it win Best Picture (although I haven't seen The Hurt Locker), but I highly doubt it will.

orioto

Good Art™
Fatalah said:
In terms of overrated movies, "Up in the Air" for me. Am I alone?

All UP something movies are overrated piece of shit this year. But all Reitman movies are overrated anyway(even the father !!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom