• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knux-Future said:
S-MACK TIME?

13 in 33 college version?
The only thing that could make this game better is overtime!

Obvious lie, there are a nearly infinite number of things that could make this game better.

Elfforkusu said:
Mack should've done that crap 10 minutes ago. Him going KoME was the only chance Butler had, in retrospect.

If you keep beating on that straw man, it might eventually fight back.

you don't get how this works do you? When someone says something as dumb as that, people are going to use it over and over and over. Someone said that during the final 4 (seriously), I'm inclined to think it was you after tonight but I don't remember.

edit: Butler reached the 20% mark exactly!

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
just saw the score run across the bottom of the screen on the nightly news. butler is still within a touchdown and a field goal of taking the lead. i've got faith.

Ickman3400 said:
you don't get how this works do you? When someone says something as dumb as that, people are going to use it over and over and over. Someone said that during the final 4 (seriously), I'm inclined to think it was you after tonight but I don't remember.
I don't think I would've said that (since "team ball" can be found many places in the NBA, yet still that product stinks), but the threat of zone D is kinda a big deal.

Though more important is stuff like calling travelling (isolation offense ceases to exist), no stupid alternate sets of rules for the playoffs/star players, blatantly corrupt officiating, etc

Anyway, this game did in fact suck.

dankir

I've been a UCONN fan since the late 90s and this was the worst NCAA finals game I've ever seen.

Whatever GO HUSKIES!!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
perfectchaos007 said:
Worst championship game in a long time. We need to force more future NBA stars to stay in college longer. 2 year minimum instead of 1

2qn5l55.gif

SamuraiX-

I hope all you motherfuckers who were begging for upsets the entire tournament are fucking happy now!

My eyes will never be the same.

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Fjordson

Wow @ Butler's shooting. Was hoping they could pull it off, but oh well.

Really great tourney capped off by a boring final game.

perfectchaos007 said:
Worst championship game in a long time. We need to force more future NBA stars to stay in college longer. 2 year minimum instead of 1

I agree with you on the overall point...but Butler's people stayed and this happened lol

LProtag

I live in the quietest section of campus, but I can hear screams and horns and yelling coming from somewhere. Sounds like a war.

It's terrifying.

perfectchaos007 said:
Why? If guys can go pro let them go
Pro, I say. It's not the job of broke 18 year olds to ensure the survival of the college game.

InsertNameHere said:
I live in the quietest section of campus, but I can hear screams and horns and yelling coming from somewhere. Sounds like a war.

It's terrifying.

Go out and yell, dude. Did it last year. It's fucking awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom