• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
pxleyes said:
x Infinity.

Well, Macklin has three fouls now, so he's having a seat. Young isn't anywhere near as talented offensively, so that leaves a predicament. Fortunately, Boynton is penetrating and so far seems to be picking up the slack. I was fearing an overeliance on the three with this lineup, but they seem to be playing smarter than I gave them credit for.

Tyus scoring for both teams now. Nice. How often does the same player score four points in a row for two different teams?

Holy shit refs. Give the whistles a rest.

SerArthurDayne said:
Tyus scoring for both teams now. Nice. How often does the same player score four points in a row for two different teams?

Holy shit refs. Give the whistles a rest.

I can't hate Tyus even if he just pulled a Dan Werner.

I guess I'm not the only one missing these imaginary fouls?

It was a real foul. Murphy chopped on him as he was screening him. It just didn't need to be called, along with most of the other fouls, especially the offensive ones going against the Gators. I didn't see the one on Mack, either, a few minutes ago.

I love college basketball when they let the players you know... PLAY FUCKING BASKETBALL.

I'm going to be so fucking pissed if the refs end up fucking the Gators out of this game.

kkaabboomm said:
So the refs are bad? All I see is a 4 point game with under 4 to go...Butler getting some good calls?

Horseshit calls, mostly against the Gators. But enough bad ones on both sides to show the refs just suck. Also, Gators can't shoot anymore (or at all, really), but they keep trying it while blowing the lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom