• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

DocStar

Neo Member
WHAT THE FUCK?

Another stupid Tower Defense Game?

Fuck this shit, I'm going to bed ... STUPID GEOFF KEIGHLEY ... everytime he get's me with his .. "owww yeahh, world premiere; you're not gonna believe" ....

FUCK THIS SHIT!

Lakitu

st5fu
Mildly interested. It looks like it could be good but a trailer like that is hard to go by. It didn't even mention anything like platforms.

Tempted to go bed, Bioshock Infinite and Diablo 3 next... then MGS: Rising will probably be last game.

quickwhips

I knew what ever ND made it would be the same theme as Epic but not the same game. Also I'm up for a survival game from Epic. I hope it shows some gameplay and is fun.

Acrylic7

???
Im confused.
why did they blow up a building then use the scraps to build a smaller more fragile building?

why didn't they just use the big building?

Tiktaalik

a coop fort building game maybe? I've wanted someone to make a zombie defence/fort building game for a long time so this is pretty interesting to me. There's a lot of potential with the idea.

Cmagus

I'm interested kind of nice to see them step out of the huge characters and gritty style and try something that's the complete opposite it's gonna be interesting to see some more of it.

Young cliffy B is happy
z935A.jpg

Cochran from Survivor?

Woo-Fu

Banned
You guys are so jaded, that looks like it could be interesting in a co-op, fps, tower defense, zombie, survival horror type of way.

Levyne

Banned
On Stage Awards:

Arkham City for Action Adventure
Zelda in HOF
MW3 for FPS

Gameplay shown:

Mass Effect 3
Alan Wake American Dream
Metal Gear: Rising (from leak, so we know this)

New Reveals (So no gameplay is sorta ok)
The Last of Us
Fortnite

Top Bottom