• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

Seda

Hey, this snippet of the show is actually fine! I'm not sure what this award is, but make the whole show like this.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Wow, this guy is actually talking about Blizzard being founded!

Spike: Who the hell OK'd this? Quick get those guys off the stage, we need some more random musical interludes, teabagging, and Felicia Days skits! Pronto!

Dragnet

Here in the UK, BAFTA represents gaming with actual serious awards, presented alongside TV and Film awards. That's a mature way to do it, that's how to not embaress the industry, sort it the fuck out America.

Why do people watch bad tv? Because its entertainment, and I just want to see the bioshock infinite trailer and GOTY.

If you think this is okay for video games you're an idiot. The fact that this is the only real award show Is sad.

You could do both of those without watching something you seem to find profoundly offensive to your delicate gaming sensibilities.

I'm entertained. You're miserable and bitching about the show like you're being forced to watch it. I'd say that makes you the idiot.

Yami

Here in the UK, BAFTA represents gaming with actual serious awards, presented alongside TV and Film awards. That's a mature way to do it, that's how to not embaress the industry, sort it the fuck out America.

golden joysticks? eurhhhhgh

From Gabe
200.png

Top Bottom