• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
BIOSHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fox318

From Gabe
200.png

:/

Plasmid

You could do both of those without watching something you seem to find profoundly offensive to your delicate gaming sensibilities.

I'm entertained. You're miserable and bitching about the show like you're being forced to watch it. I'd say that makes you the idiot.

Being out of town surrounded by 5500 acres of farmland with 3G only limits what you can really do.

Have you ever watches the Grammys, golden globes etc? Most of the time those are disappointing.

Riposte

Here in the UK, BAFTA represents gaming with actual serious awards, presented alongside TV and Film awards. That's a mature way to do it, that's how to not embaress the industry, sort it the fuck out America.

BAFTA is a joke too, just an unfunny one.

Here in the UK, BAFTA represents gaming with actual serious awards, presented alongside TV and Film awards. That's a mature way to do it, that's how to not embaress the industry, sort it the fuck out America.

BAFTA gave the story award to heavy rain, this is way more ridiculous than the whole VGAs.

I like how Geoff retweeted this...

mattbirchler Matt Birchler
@geoffkeighley I now now consider the Oscars, Emmys, and VGAs to be the big award shows in popular media. Great job this year!

Top Bottom