• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

Stoffinator

So far all the games have been a let down. Last of us looks good, but nothing else was really interesting. And Skyrim winning best game? Please, lets reward unfinished games, Yaay.

Haha, Bethesda won developer of the year. Fucking bullshit. That actually makes me angry. A team like Naughty Dog doesn't win despite busting their ass to help fix issues and work with the community to make the game even better.

Bethesda, who releases a terribly buggy game that doesn't even work after awhile playing it and doesn't even communicate with the community wins...

Also, poor Kojima. They should just let you speak in Japanese and not have to worry about English. Fuck you, VGAs.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That was single-handedly the most embarrasing thing I've seen in my entire life... oh my God.

Mung

Poor man should have spoken Japanese.
An American developer would be unlikely to speak Japanese at a Japanese game event if he wasn't dead comfortable with it.

Articalys

I feel bad for Konami/Platinum that the trailer got leaked so damn early. Not at all for Spike though after proving again just how little they respect the games industry.

Top Bottom