• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

CSX

Rising doesnt look good. Why did they take music from Dynasty Warriors?

And hearing Raiden being called Jack the Ripper...brings back memories :)

Boss Man

Now I get to watch Theodore Roosevelt beat the fuck out of Queen Elizabeth on a show that takes itself completely seriously!

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
METAL GEAR RISING IS THE BEST FUCKING GAME OF ALL TIME.

REVENGEANCE.

I'LL BUY 10 COPIES JUST TO SAY I DID. SNICKERS WRAPPERS.

There were ups and downs, but I think that was mostly entertaining, intentionally or otherwise. I do agree that I wish the night about the developers was actually about the developers, though.

-PXG-

trainwreck isn't kind enough to describe that. What a disgrace to this industry and it gets more insultingly lowest-common denominator every year.

It really does. It seems like almost every aspect of the industry has gone full derp. It's as if no one gives a shit.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I'm kind of surprised that they still can't put together a coherent show after a number of years, but I guess this is really what they're going for. Someone out there likes it.

UberTag

Just to save you guys the suspense, here are the GOTY winners for the next 3 years:

Upcoming GOTY Winners:

2012 - Bioshock Infinite
2013 - Next-Gen COD Launch Title
2014 - Next Bethesda Game

So very predictable. Just like the industry it honors. Very appropriate! :D

Top Bottom