• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

stupei

They said "here's a sneak peek at the new Sherlock Holmes" and my mind went to Sherlock Holmes Six as discussed at E3. ... this is very disappointing.

RPGCrazied

They only gave out 1 award so far? lol

Anyway, this year's awards isn't very good. Not that they were good to begin with, but its Spike TV. :p

Hydrargyrus

ibqye2DUUzzKcv.gif

purg3

slept with Malkin
alan wake teaser was pretty good. looking forward to it.

I waiting for someone to lose a limb via samurai sword there....

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Last of Us all captured off the ps3? possibly super close to in-engine?

It's soooooo pretty ... and i wouldn't put it past Naughty Gods. I want to let myself believe they are going to change the fucking landscape of zombie games completely. Make RE look junior league by comparison .. ect. ect. ...

Some developers dream big indeed.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Who are the producers? Seriously, how do they have a job?

That was the most careless shit I have seen in a long ass time.

Even if the Katana is not "real" as in Japanese swordsmith made that shit.. It will fucking kill you lol...

Christ.

I really feel for Geoff. He is indeed a journalist who has to sell himself to devil, so that someday his vision for this show is realized. Meanwhile, he has to bend to spike's superbro audience.

Top Bottom