• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Tested guys went on to say that stuff was dangerous as fuck and wouldn't do this again and they didn't have Norm 2 meters from the people throwing the fruit.

~Kinggi~

Banned
ibqye2DUUzzKcv.gif

The new Ellen Page is the daughter of an old Nathan Drake. U heard it here first yo.

guek

Banned
At first I didn't really care who won GOTY since...well...it's the VGAs

But now I was zelda to win just so we could see miyamoto accept it

Lakitu

st5fu
So Last of Us, Mass Effect 3, C&C: Generals 2, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Rainbow Six: Patriots -- that's 5 out of 13 reveals? Am I missing any?

-PXG-

That was the most careless shit I have seen in a long ass time.

Even if the Katana is not "real" as in Japanese swordsmith made that shit will fucking kill you lol...

Christ.

Seriously...

Not just that, but almost everything. Someone needs to get fired on Monday morning.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
"Hey guys we are adding up all your tweets and Alan Wake is one of the top tweets! Just ignore that game in the #1 spot."

i like how Zelda was clearly on top, then they were like NO PUT ALAN WAKE UP THERE and they did, then Zelda went back before the segment ended.

Angry Fork

Someone put up a gif of Kojima's lol-face at LL cool J (LL is so weak now btw, dude's a clown, "MAKE SOME NOOOOOISE" like damn he hasn't grown up in 30 years).

Top Bottom