• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

qft.png

QFT.

Keighley... Navarro speaks the truth.

Someone needs to .gif Seth Green shaking his head in disapproval.

Via Twitter

Alex Navarro
Hey @geoffkeighley? I really wanted to like this year's show. I wanted to believe you. I can't. I won't. This is AWFUL.

Geoff Keighley
@alex_navarro Sorry to hear that! What's would you do differently?

Alex Navarro
@geoffkeighley I might start by allowing the people who made the games you're supposed to be awarding, like, I dunno, SPEAK?

Scary when parents fight.

LoL. Alex is so right.

Via Twitter

Alex Navarro
Hey @geoffkeighley? I really wanted to like this year's show. I wanted to believe you. I can't. I won't. This is AWFUL.

Geoff Keighley

Alex Navarro
@geoffkeighley I might start by allowing the people who made the games you're supposed to be awarding, like, I dunno, SPEAK?

ohsnap.gif

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Alex is right. It's mainstream show but let the damn winners speak more and quit making this a swear fest like what is on at this second now.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Who is this guy and why is he on the show and why is he cursing and why is this in the show

Via Twitter

Alex Navarro

Geoff Keighley

Alex Navarro

Someone listen to this.

Via Twitter

Alex Navarro

Geoff Keighley

Alex Navarro

I don't generally like Alex but that was pretty awesome.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
BEEP BEEP BEEP

Man i am sorry to say it again, but THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKING BAD. SO GANGSTA.

OH GOD, HE IS THERE ? THE FUCK.

Top Bottom