• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

celebi23

What do the Black Keys have to do with videogames?
319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

A band?

OK this is definitely AOTS I'm watching.
Pretty much :/

This is true, but at least most awards show, y'know, give out awards. It's been an hour and, what, 2 awards have been given proper time? Maybe?

They need to be less focused on dumb skits, trailers, and performances.

Also, Marcus Fenix for character of the really? Holy fuck, really?

Do you really want to hear some random guy from a dev team get up and give the same acceptance speech over and over?

Tacitus_

It felt like maybe they needed to avoid the villain spoilers (we've seen
Lizard
, but not much of him) so they showed what they could... not sure if this is a late-level boss or a more prevalent robot enemy theme?

But agreed that it looked good, much better than that early trailer from a while ago. I don't know how I'm going to take to this hopped-up style of city-wide carnage (agreed that the robots felt out of place, I was comfortable with Web of Shadows but this felt too apocalyptic) but looks like it'll be fun nonetheless.

My Spidey knowledge comes mainly from the 90's animated show, but wasn't there that dude working under Kingpin, Alistair something who's shtick was robots?

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
So, out of the unknown games, have any of them been shown or do we actually still have some decent surprises in store?

I mean games not in the OP :p

Top Bottom