• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2013 Australian Open Tennis Championships (Melbourne, Jan. 14-27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robson is just a mess with the errors. Any player with even decent defense exposes her quickly.

Is Stephens really about to get to a slam QF when the highest ranked person she beat is world #45? Lol..

szaromir

Banned
Can someone tell me when Raonic plays?
Hopefully Kohlschreiber will take that clown out of competition. He saved tennis from another servebot at US Open, time to repeat the feat!

For me Murray vs Federer is the real final. I got really pissed when I saw the draw with Djokovic getting Ferrer yet again.

Sloane wins the first set! Some pro Robson guy in the stands yelled "OUT!" on Sloane's last shot on set point. Robson hit the next shot out, because his call probably distracted her. lol

ANOTHER GAME FOR MILOS!
Didn't you post the same thing yesterday even though Milos wasn't even playing? haha

Sloane wins the first set! Some pro Robson guy in the stands yelled "OUT!" on Sloane's last shot on set point. Robson hit the next shot out, because his call probably distracted her. lol

Didn't you post the same thing yesterday even though Milos wasn't even playing? haha

I didn't see this thread until well after Milos won his last match lol

qindarka

Banned
I wasn't implying Federer had a final guarantee, but matches like Murray vs. Fed or Djoko vs. Fed etc.. are more exciting than watching lets say a Ferrer vs. Wawrinka final.

I'd love to see a Ferrer v Wawrinka final. A surprise winner of finalist every now and then makes for a nice change.

MIMIC

Banned
I'd love to see a Ferrer v Wawrinka final. A surprise winner of finalist every now and then makes for a nice change.

ew

We have enough surprise winners (and finalists and semi-finalists) on the women's side :)

Never played tennis before? Welcome to your first quarter-final! =p

Haha Tomic broken in the first game. dis gon be good

edit: Is Bernard wearing boxer shorts? Dude, you're 6'5" and handsome. You don't need any other gimmicks to get girls

Sloane wins!!!! She still has never dropped a set to Robson. Sloane is clearly the better teen star at this time. Hopefully she plays Kimiko next. Teen vs. 42 year old epic

This Serbian girl that is playing Kimiko Date Krumm has quite the mug shot. I swear I've seen this face as the "before" on one of the faces of meth. She's no Ivanovic that's for sure. Either that or she's terribly un-photogenic.

wta314369.jpg

One in 2010 and two in 2012. Sloane just has problems with how many balls Watson gets back, it'd be interesting to see them play this year.

Consistency is the reason Sloane is now currently at her highest ranking. Last year she had the offense, but made too many errors against backboards like Watson. Now she can hang with them...and there were some long rallies she won against Robson today

Ash_69

Does anybody hit the ball as consistently flat as tomic? Every ball is inches over the net and flies like bullets, especially on the forehand. Surprised he doesn't make more errors tbh.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Good win by Milos. Assuming Fed next, that'll be a tough one. All three of their matches were super close if I remember right.

Edit: Fed, god damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom