• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2013 Australian Open Tennis Championships (Melbourne, Jan. 14-27)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aFIGurANT

Like a boss from 3 break points down....

How often is ESPN2 checking in on this match (Del Potro/Chardy)? Bandwidth crunch just turned this thing into pong on my pc.

It is annoying how ESPN constantly switches matches though.

I'd rather watch on my big HD TV instead of a lower quality version on the computer :/

Sometimes I deal with having to watch other stuff, but other times they go away from a match at the most important points!

LuuKyK

delpo
help.gif

MIMIC

Banned
It is annoying how ESPN constantly switches matches though.

I'd rather watch on my big HD TV instead of a lower quality version on the computer :/

Sometimes I deal with having to watch other stuff, but other times they go away from a match at the most important points!

DirecTV, man! =p

Timbuktu

Murray somehow still wins in straight sets without playing all that well.

No it's almost time for Robson! She would really have to raise her game though.

rando14

Holy shit gael monfils is still in? Can anyone explain what happened, I saw the first part of his match yesterday and he was having massive knee issues and I thought he was a goner

Tomic will troll Federer right off the court =p

I hope Tomic wins just for drama purposes cause it'd be hilarious hearing him be an instigator again in his press conference/interviews.

But I want Federer to win cause it's fun watching him and the final will be more interesting with Federer.

zero_suit

I hope Tomic wins just for drama purposes cause it'd be hilarious hearing him be an instigator again in his press conference/interviews.

But I want Federer to win cause it's fun watching him and the final will be more interesting with Federer.

Huh? Murray will beat Fed if he makes it to the SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom