• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2013 Australian Open Tennis Championships (Melbourne, Jan. 14-27)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akito

Hampton is hitting better than ever now that she doesn't want to move around too much. It's actually Azarenka who still has to cope with the situation

Timbuktu

Hampton proving us wrong again. Gotta root for her now, if Azarenka goes through, she would be very lucky, haven't done much for a while to deserve to win this match.

LuuKyK

Just imagine if Hampton wasnt feeling all this pain. :lol Azarenka would be on a plane back to belarus already.

Globox_82

Banned
anyone watching chardy vs delpo? Chardy owning him atm. set up, break up. Chardy hitting FH like fed. He play like this sometimes. Last year when he beat Andy, he played like this...
come on delpo

FrigidEh

Anyone want to sum up the first week so far for me. I've caught highlights on TSN and everything looks pretty normal to me so far. Any good matches or surprises?

rando14

Anyone want to sum up the first week so far for me. I've caught highlights on TSN and everything looks pretty normal to me so far. Any good matches or surprises?

Nothing major iirc. Big reinjury to Baker. Shriekapova shrieked her harpy self past Venus. Fed clowned Nikolay Davydenko. American mens tennis sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom