• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2013 Australian Open Tennis Championships (Melbourne, Jan. 14-27)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Wow can't believe Monfils made it to a fifth set. Murray has to be loving his life. Maybe Chardy will take him out :p

histopher

That was infuriating to watch.just errors all over the shop from both players.had 5 whole dollars riding on Monfils too...damnit.
No way in hell can Murray lose to Simon now

That was infuriating to watch.just errors all over the shop from both players.had 5 whole dollars riding on Monfils too...damnit.
No way in hell can Murray lose to Simon now

but....he's murray, no match is ever easy for him.

lol, i don't like murray but i'm willing to bet that he has this upcoming match in the bag.

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/scores/extrastats/rally_count_ms.html

EO5wUPs.png

Kornheiser_Why.JPG

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Delpo actually turned it into a five setter? Jeez, should've kept watching, did he actually go back to his top level during set 3 or just sorta grind it through?

qindarka

Banned
Delpo actually turned it into a five setter? Jeez, should've kept watching, did he actually go back to his top level during set 3 or just sorta grind it through?

Was there live. Chardy should have finished him in the 3rd but missed his chances and faltered in the tiebreak. Del Potro never really got going, match was always on Chardy's terms.

szaromir

Banned
There's only one singles match (men or women) going on at the moment, the insanity of the first week of a slam is over. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom