• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2013 Australian Open Tennis Championships (Melbourne, Jan. 14-27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I heard Serena's back is injured or something? True?

Bet a million bucks that story is going to be milked for all it's worth?

She clearly was injured, but no excuses at the end, she got outplayed in the third set.

Edit : Really hope that Stephens gets her just due for this....she needs to be endorsed and pushed.

Honestly sad for Serena, every time she's playing great tennis she gets injured or whatever.

With her body type is it really that surprising? No girl who's that bottom heavy (dat ass) should be attempting to slide on the court. That was her mistake in the first match and she rolled her ankle. I don't know what to blame her back problem on.

Honestly sad for Serena, every time she's playing great tennis she gets injured or whatever.

Even though I do like Sloane, I am pretty mad. Really wanted Serena to win this tourney and reclaim number 1. Would be the first time in awhile that I felt as though the number 1 was *truly* the best player on the womens side.

Although, if Azarenka wins it...I'd say that she is justifiably the number 1.

But I probably prefer Stephens > Li Na > Aza > Share-a-earplug as the order I'm rooting for now.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
This is not airing in my country's ESPN. t_t What did she say?

She seemed pretty gracious overall. Said she's been having some problems all week, kind of glad she's out. Didn't really think about retiring from the match. Says Sloane has as much a chance as anyone since she's in the semis. Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom