• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2013 Australian Open Tennis Championships (Melbourne, Jan. 14-27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Tsonga to win (who am I kidding, I want Fed to lose, lol) but I REALLY want to see the Fed-Murray semi.

I'm surprised Tsonga only has 1 finals slam appearance. He has the tools to beat any of the top 4. Probably not consistent enough. Is the crowd going to be pro Murray in the semis?

MIMIC

Banned
I'm surprised Tsonga only has 1 finals slam appearance. He has the tools to beat any of the top 4. Probably not consistent enough. Is the crowd going to be pro Murray in the semis?

This.

His most consistent tournament was probably here in Australia back in 2008. But his problem was that he ran into Novak (who hadn't dropped a set all tournament).

szaromir

Banned
This.

His most consistent tournament was probably here in Australia back in 2008. But his problem was that he ran into Novak (who hadn't dropped a set all tournament).
That was the last we've seen of ballbasher Djokovic.

Both Tsonga and Federer deserve to go deeper than QF. I hate when my favorite players need to meet in early rounds. :(

Holy shit at Serena losing to Sloane. What happened?

MIMIC

Banned
Tsonga is sooooooo inconsistent and so unpredictable.

Goes from looking like a hot mess to looking amazing, and now serves for the 4th set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom