• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2013 Australian Open Tennis Championships (Melbourne, Jan. 14-27)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RdN

Federer making a lot of forehands error right now. ugh..

But at least he's trying to stay away from playing with his backhand 80% of the time early in the match. It's better to miss some and get his rhythm still in this set.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Murray serving way too well. Will be interesting to see if he can keep it up throughout the match.

FroJay

Banned
I switched over to WatchESPN if you have that. If you have ESPN3, you should have WatchESPN too.

Unfortunately I don't but ESPN3 popped back on. Thanks for the info.

Murray looks too good from the back of the court right now, and his improved forehand is making a huge difference.

Niraj

Murray takes the first set 6-4. Seems like Federer is starting to play a little better at least. We'll see if he can have a Wimbledonesque turnaround

Tookay

It's telling that I feel a sense of accomplishment whenever Federer even manages to hold serve.

Onto the Murray serve show.

Yeah, he's not in control of this match at all.

It's definitely the sort of feeling I get when Fed is destined to lose his games.

Yeah, he's not in control of this match at all.

It's definitely the sort of feeling I get when Fed is destined to lose his games.

tumblr_mdgmeqyT4v1rwewgx.png

hamchan

Andy Murray has crazy eyes.

Also Murray, Djokovich and Nadal all have insane level court coverage that Federer probably can't do.

So, does anyone in the UK know if the BBC have been showing this live the whole time? I assumed it would only be on some pay channel so I haven't been watching until today. If it's been on this whole time, I'm gonna feel like a huge dumbass.

Anyhow, there still seems to be some life in Fed, the commentators are way too quick to call him beaten.

WriterGK

Damn Murray is playing good. sogood.gif

So, does anyone in the UK know if the BBC have been showing this live the whole time? I assumed it would only be on some pay channel so I haven't been watching until today. If it's been on this whole time, I'm gonna feel like a huge dumbass.

Anyhow, there still seems to be some life in Fed, the commentators are way too quick to call him beaten.

I Live in the Netherlands and I watch it for free on Eurosport.. :)

Niraj

Man, even if it gets to a tiebreak, can't like Fed's chances there with Murray serving this well.

Deadman

Bbc only have the rights to semi finals and finals of the AO, the rest of the tournament has been on Eurosport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom