• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2015 US Open |OT| 31th August – 13th September

Status
Not open for further replies.

szaromir

Banned
considering it ended with a bagel, the loser should have the decency to just say too good and suck it up.

i think the worst handshake i have ever seen was between radwanska and lisicki at wimbledon. it does highlight a bit of a difference between men's and women's tours, since there is no way two established male players would not have hugged it out after a match like that, but radwanska barely even looked at lisicki. really soured me on that brat.

Curiously enough, Lisicki did almost exactly the same handshake in her loss to Kerber a year before. Women aren't good sport it seems.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
karlovic is out. i hope vesely takes care of isner as well. rogi doesn't need servebots in his draw to mess with his rhythm.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Mannarino gifted that game. Maybe he can raise his level in the last set to at least make it competitive, but it's not looking like it'll go that way.

Wow I had no idea Sock had to retire. He was cruising in that match until the 3rd set. So only Isner and Young made it to the 3rd round for team USA

Wow I had no idea Sock had to retire. He was cruising in that match until the 3rd set. So only Isner and Young made it to the 3rd round for team USA
He was cramping in the second set. Absolutely pathetic. He needs the Adidas drug program.

Fed about to elevate the sport again and use SABR off Darcis' first serve.

Hewitt giving us one last demonstration of his determination and relentless will to win. I swear there are at least 20 top 100 male players who would kill for half his intensity.

Edit: Of course he still has AO 2016.

Is another Hewitt 5 set epic imminent? I'm thinking so

Classic Hewitt in the 3rd and 4th so far. Love 30 now and you've got to remember he's 34 now and sticking it to a seeded Tomic of 22 years. Amazing.

EDIT:
Love 40 to go 6 v 5 in the 4th. Andddddd...he takes it to a 5th set.

COME ON.

Double EDIT:
Hey Kyrgios we know you're watching, this is what you call having real heart and love for the game. Win or lose Hewitt came from being a shitbag early in his career to a goddamn champion of the game.

Classic Hewitt in the 3rd and 4th so far. Love 30 now and you've got to remember he's 34 now and sticking it to a seeded Tomic of 22 years. Amazing.

EDIT:
Love 40 to go 6 v 5 in the 4th. Andddddd...he takes it to a 5th set.

COME ON.

Double EDIT:
Hey Kyrgios we know you're watching, this is what you call having real heart and love for the game. Win or lose Hewitt came from being a shitbag early in his career to a goddamn champion of the game.
Post that on MTF so his brother might read it.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
My friend told me about an emotional Rafa press conference where he blasts the media after winning his second round, anyone know where I can watch it? Us Open youtube channel doesn't have squat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom