• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2015 US Open |OT| 31th August – 13th September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bkq0e6rIgAAElmx.jpg

Double fault with the chance to close the game and go up 5-3. If Vinci loses, she'll be reliving those serves forever.

Edit: 5-3. This could actually happen!

Max^Samp

awesome reaction from vinci when she put her hands around her ears: "applaudite per me, fatene uno per me, cazzo!"
it means "clap for me, just once, fuck"

hbkdx12

awesome reaction from vinci when she put her hands around her ears: "applaudite per me, fatene uno per me, cazzo!"
it means "clap for me, just once, fuck"

I've only tuned in 2 games ago and the way she's playing she deserves it. You can clearly see she has serena working and has her off her game. Almost 40 unforced errors? From the #1 ranked female? Thats just insane

John Dunbar

correct about everything
breaking here was really the best chance vinci had. she was very tight in her last service game already, so don't see her holding.

Troy

Banned
At least 5 failed attempts to hit a ball over Serena's head in the last two games. No pro should fail that often. Vinci deserves to lose if she's going to choke that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom