• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2nd Democratic National Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

UraMallas

I'd like to see O'Malley on the poles.

s1rkAOz.png

Hazmat

I think her clarifying what she was saying in response to the tweet wasn't that bad. I mean, it was a stupid thing to say, but she got to readjust it during the debate rather than have it solely hang on her after.

kirblar

Glass-Steagll won't get the job done so fuck it I'll do something else TBD later
Clinton is correct to point to the unregulated shadow banking system as an issue. (Much in the same way that unregulated immigrant workers dodging min wage laws is an issue.)

Hilldawg getting shots from everywhere and she is looking pissed.
Which is good. She didn't handle it well against Obama, and she lashed out incoherently earlier in this debate.

Its something she needs to deal with. Either she can't and becomes a liability, or she can and becomes a stronger candidate for the general.

RELIGHT

Banned
Between that tweet and the Baltimore line, this is getting good.

Hildog not looking very strong at all here. Bernie and OMalley clearly making gains.

watershed

Banned
Hillary did well with that tweet response but her original response using 9/11 and women to answer about her Wall Street donations was a ridiculous piece of political speech-mangling.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone here who's thoroughly familiar actually know of Clinton's policy is tougher re: Wall Street? This keeps coming up but the differences are never elaborated upon.

Air

Banned
O'Malley had it good there. Why the self-promotion at the end? Just killing himself for no reason.

He's getting a spike from this, so he has to convert that new interest into actual momentum. It was the smart thing to do, especially considering the question he was asked and the timing.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Ok.

I guess I don't care enough about the specific number, but I see your point. Hopefully he comes out with a plan (really a guideline), numbers included.
I find that's the weakest part of his platform. People agree with the message, but are doubtful of the execution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom