• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2nd Democratic National Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
oYMAnj3.gif

Arkeband

Banned
All I've seen on Twitter are extremely frustrated conservatives "feeling ill" apparently about the very substantive things being discussed.

A lot of concern farming for billionaires, too.

Every time Bernie gets questioned about how he will pay for healthcare, college, etc. he gives a very broad answer without any numbers. I know it's not realistic to calculate exact numbers, but give a reasonable range. 40-90% is not that. Until he figures that out, it will always look like he's dodging scrutiny to his ideas.
Ok.

I guess I don't care enough about the specific number, but I see your point. Hopefully he comes out with a plan (really a guideline), numbers included.

lednerg

Could you even imagine a GOP debate with anything close to these kinds of tough questions? They'd leave the stage cursing and shaking their fists.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Glass-Steagll won't get the job done so fuck it I'll do something else TBD later

Sianos

liberal media so ruthless it will even devour it's queen

personally glad to see her called out on that, this debate has standards and pulling a christie won't fly here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom