• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2nd Democratic National Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

bounchfx

are they serious with this twitter shit?

I wonder if it will be faked or if they're really ready for what kinda shit can happen haha

i'm curious what kind of shit the republican debate would have if they were on tonight

Hazmat

The phrase "attacked by another candidate" sounds like Hillary brought a mace and Bernie brought his +1 shortsword.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Is there an alternate stream that doesn't care I'm in a hotel room in Macau?

The officail one tries to do some fancy geo related thing and fails with an error.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
"I'm a real person". I don't believe you Hillary

gidZ0OR.gif

Cronox

Banned
The headline of the article is literally "Sanders refuses to spend more time talking about terrorism."

Terrorism is about one of the least important topics in the day to day lives of people living in the US. 30,000+ people die in car related accidents in the US alone. Being killed by a terrorist in the USA is akin to winning the lottery. Completely unimportant outside of the context of military spending.

Guns, abortion, and terrorism certainly are evergreen topics to mobilize campaign contributions, so I get why they're there. But I don't have to personally think discussion on these topics is worth a damn. We already know the answers we want to hear, the politicians know what you want to hear, the whole thing is artifice. God forbid we instead address larger problems causing an order of magnitude more suffering. Politics, my friends.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Where is the insanely inappropriate applause and boos from the crowd? This doesn't seem like a legit debate to me

I'm watching on CBS and the audio seems just ever so slightly out of sync with the video, which gives it a disorienting, dazed feel.

Democrats running for president of the Dream World.

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
Bernie's response was poor.

Hillary's response was a dodge but at least she looked presidential.

CDX

I'm glad this twitter crap I'm reading about in this thread isn't on the antenna TV broadcast of CBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom