• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2nd Democratic National Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianos

moderator: hey bernie, how much does killary suck?

bernie: have some facts and evidence supporting my own views

moderator: i hate you

Into

I am not on either of these sides, but Bernie is making better arguments

I am feeling the Bern, getting a tan almost out of it

watershed

Banned
O'Malley's attacks aren't working, he sounds like "human intelligence" is his new phrase of the day, and he keeps on trying to tie fighting terrorism to "new thinking" that he offers because he's sooo young.

Is O'Malley just going to repeat everything the previous person says? How embarrassing.
Most of these things are about how you say things, not what you say. So if he can rephrase distinctly enough and come across more charismatically, it might work with enough folks. :)

moderator: hey bernie, how much does killary suck?

bernie: have some facts and evidence supporting my own views

moderator: i hate you

ZUUc2FX.png

'Its complicated' isn't going to fly Hillary.

We're dipping our toes in all of those conflicts she mentioned. We're working our own angles and are not some kind of neutral party here.

Sianos

where is ted cruz to criticize biased liberal media moderators when you need him???

hillary is comfortable with dropping the specifics

royalan

I am not on either of these sides, but Bernie is making better arguments

I am feeling the Bern, getting a tan almost out of it

I think Bernie and Hillary are actually saying the same thing, only Bernie is being completely blunt and Hillary is trying to dress it up a bit. lol

AniHawk

Yep Republicans are going to win. I'm not ready for full Republican control of the federal government again goddamn it

i'm a chicken little and i don't know what republican has a message that is really interesting for americans or have the demographics to actually win the electoral college.

Cindro

How on earth are the Muslim countries supposed to "lead the effort" against terrorism, Bernie? You do realize countries like America are infinitely more equipped to fight these threats, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom