• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 4th Democratic Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGrant

That search term map for Bernie, lol.

You ain't kidding:

feelthebern2zpmd.png

FiggyCal

Banned
To be 100% fair to O'Malley. Why invite him to the stage if you're going to give him a third of the speaking time of the other candidates?

zoozilla

Did Hill just make a "me and Bill in the bedroom" joke? What the hell!

Pro-tip, btw: don't ask Bill Clinton for economic advice. His economic policies helped set the stage for the recession.

lednerg

At this point Hilary is going to be president and is time to admit it. Bernie fans, can try again in 8 years.

The vast majority of Bernie fans are well aware he's not going to win. Sure, you'll hear from the loudmouths in denial, but they're not the majority. There was a poll some months back proving as much.

I mean, I'm not the kind of person who wants to throw out conspiracy theories in favor of my guy. I like all three candidates. Just wanna put out that disclaimer before I say this. Is anyone else confused as fuck about the way this is moderated? I feel like three of four times this debate, a moderator has said "This question is for each of you. 30 seconds a piece." and then proceeded to only ask one person the question, give them a full minute, then move on while the other candidates protest. It's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom