• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 4th Democratic Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
The foundation is there. We don't need to continue to spend at that level.

There's definitely a case against stupid military expenditures (f-35 program), but saying "10% spent on ISIS" makes no sense in how Bernie phrased it and requires a more thought out response.

cheezcake

I mean, I'm not the kind of person who wants to throw out conspiracy theories in favor of my guy. I like all three candidates. Just wanna put out that disclaimer before I say this. Is anyone else confused as fuck about the way this is moderated? I feel like three of four times this debate, a moderator has said "This question is for each of you. 30 seconds a piece." and then proceeded to only ask one person the question, give them a full minute, then move on while the other candidates protest. It's weird.

In America you don't have debates. You have reality TV.

Brinbe

An answer like that is exactly why I love Bernie.... too bad he's the super exception to how politics is usually conducted at the moment

Ekdrm2d1

Backdoor Bernie

image.php

RoKKeR

These questions, wtf

"Hey Hillary so would you talk about politics with Bill at the dinner table?"

"Hey Bernie remember when you said something completely irrelevant to the issues at hand?"

"Oh! Break time. Oh and shut the fuck of O'Malley thanks."

NBC, c'mon.

UraMallas

O'Mal Pal walked straight off that stage. I don't even know that he had more than that initial 30 seconds that he had to interrupt and then still fight for. Honestly, that's pretty shit on the moderators' part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom