• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 4th Democratic Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
The percentage that their salary comprises of our expenditure is minimal. Plus it has declined for doctors and will continue to do so

Yet their debt has continued rise. Their training is longer. Also, nurses have a big lobbying presence, doctors' pales in comparison
Dude, I'm an RN. I started 11 years ago. I think that in three years, it'll be a nursing responsibility to do valet parking. RN lobby is about desperately trying to prove that we're really professionals.

I feel bad for the docs. So much education, so much debt, insane residency schedules.

At least when I go home, no one calls me.

Cartman86

Banned
Private companies fucking need your personal information. Good luck with that. Also kind of don't care that they do. More concerned with them getting in trouble when it becomes public.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
"The government should get a warrant whether they want to come through your front door or you back door."

NRK583P.gif

Actually liked that moment a lot from Hillary. It was such a strange question (I think I understand what they were getting at but it was phrased poorly) and she just stopped for a second kind of confused and then got a laugh out of it. It seemed off the cuff and "off-brand."

It's moments of genuine humanity like that that I think would help to sell her more personality wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom