• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 57th Annual Grammy Awards 2015 |OT| Fancy Meltdown Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusagari

Outside of Pop every other genre seems to be on life support...

Rock category nominees were Beck, Tom Petty, and U2 like its still 92/93. Mainstream Rap cant even get an award presented during the show.

Mainstream rap is doing great. The Grammy's just have zero taste.

Touchdown

Banned
mess I thought this was a Sam Smith song

ibidC4NrLVH9vd.gif

Delio

Dénouement;151218938 said:
LISTEN UP YOU INCORRECTLY POSTING STALE ASS GIF SHADING LANALLAH STAN. YOU ARE LUCKY I'M A JUNIOR AND TERRIFIED OF STEPPING EVEN A TOE OUT OF LINE HERE. MADONNA IS A 56. SHE HAD MORE ENERGY THAN ROBOTNEY HAS SHOWN IN 15 YEARS AND YOU WILL SHOW IN 30 YEARS, LET ALONE 5.

Oh my..

LISTEN UP YOU INCORRECTLY POSTING STALE ASS GIF SHADING LANALLAH STAN. YOU ARE LUCKY I'M A JUNIOR AND TERRIFIED OF STEPPING EVEN A TOE OUT OF LINE HERE. MADONNA IS A 56. SHE HAD MORE ENERGY THAN ROBOTNEY HAS SHOWN IN 15 YEARS AND YOU WILL SHOW IN 30 YEARS, LET ALONE 5.
END HA

Next level caping

Seriously, whats up with all these boring ass performances? I thought they'd realize what kinds of songs to pick after how impressive Kendrick/Imagine Dragon was last year.

GQman2121

Banned
John Mayer walked off stage, threw that pink guitar at a PA and then strolled into some young model who was keeping warm for him backstage.

Phreaker

VlX16tQ.gif

MIMIC

Banned

GET HIM!

(I have no idea what is going on tho)

royalan

Wait, why did it suddenly get so smug and douchey in the building?

Oh, Adam Levine's on stage.

BUT WAIT THERE'S QUEEN GWEN YAAAAAAAASSSS WORK MAMA!!!!

Meowster

It's nice to see Gwen Stefani perform again. Pop music wasn't the same without her. Baby Don't Lie was such a good song too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom