• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 57th Annual Grammy Awards 2015 |OT| Fancy Meltdown Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreaker

post-22522-Brittany-Big-Brother-cringe-gi-RjIc.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Gwen looks and sounds great but its quarter past two in the morning here and I need some life to be injected into the show please

Still better than that dire year when there was a shit ton of country though

GQman2121

Banned
I would feel weird if I were sitting in the audience with Beyonce a few feet away standing up and feeling the song.

These performances are the equivalent of the Nationwide Death Kid from the Super Bowl last week. It's funeral up there tonight.

Seriously, whats up with all these boring ass performances? I thought they'd realize what kinds of songs to pick after how impressive Kendrick/Imagine Dragon was last year.

Damn I forgot about that. They KILLED it last year. That should've been the end of the Grammys right there

Dénouement;151219397 said:
So we should shame Madonna and her confidence in her sexuality just because she's older? Disgusting attitude to have. The attitude this society has toward anyone above 50 is absolutely HORRID.

I hope you're all nice to your mothers and don't ask her when she's gonna die every time you see her.
I don't want my mother trying to act like she's still in her twenties.

It's not that she's old, it's that she's desperately clinging to her youth.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Jimmy Fallon should host next year and all performances should be nominated artist lip singing songs by other nominated artist.

Would be a million times better.

Is Madonna really like the only one who's going to perform something even a bit upbeat

Rih, Kanye, Paul, Katy, Gaga, Tony are 100% performing boring ass slow songs.

O I guess Pharrell and Happy.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Why doesn't Ed Sheeran dress up/clean himself at these shows?

He looks like a dirty q-tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom