• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Grammy Awards |OT| Witness Greatness tonight at 8 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

Umm Billboard?!?!?
759e672d47afd2ea33159aac4dcc5afe.png

Is this real?

hughesta

Banned
My mom is loving this but refuses to watch the Kendrick performance (she was out of the room at the time) because she's "just not interested in that sort of thing"

Get'sMad

they should have just gotten that Johnny Depp impersonator they used on Nathan for You up there

and celebrity impersonators for everyone else in the "hollywood vampires" too tbh

Hey you know earlier when I said someone should prepare a Kendrick Lamar crying jordan?

I had a better idea, put a crying jordan on every single person on the cover of the album.

Dammit why can't I know how to use photoshop I would be famous by now

JABEE

Love Alice, but his regular band kicks the shit out of this group of jokers.
Hollywood Vampires is the bar band that fucks around after movie premieres.

It used to be the nickname for rock stars hanging at clubs at being debaucherous on the Sunset Strip. (Nilsson, Lennon, Cooper etc)

JTripper

Hey you know earlier when I said someone should prepare a Kendrick Lamar crying jordan?

I had a better idea, put a crying jordan on every single person on the cover of the album.

Dammit why can't I know how to use photoshop I would be famous by now

Maybe we should just have a thread where everyone pays their respects with a Crying Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom