• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 85th Academy Awards |OT| I like the way you snub, boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So about that Mel Gibson crack Seth made earlier..
Has Mel been blacklisted from Hollywood because of the crazy stuff he's done the last 4-6 years? Or is it that Seth can he get away with making a joke like that just because he's Seth Macfarlane? I can't help but think that if there was any certainty that Mel Gibson would be in attendance tonight, the Academy wouldn't have approved that joke.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Wow, this movie is beautiful. I'd like to play a game that looks like that, lol. LIMBO kinda does.

So about that Mel Gibson crack Seth made earlier..
Has Mel been blacklisted from Hollywood because of the crazy stuff he's done the last 4-6 years? Or is it that Seth can he get away with making a joke like that just because he's Seth Macfarlane? I can't help but think that if there was any certainty that Mel Gibson would be in attendance tonight, the Academy wouldn't have approved that joke.

what was the joke?

MIMIC

Banned
RIGHT NOW: Paperman wins Best Animated Short Film

WINNERS
Django Unchained (Best Supporting Actor)
Paperman (Best Animated Short)

Actors & Actresses
Christoph Waltz (Best Supporting Actor)

OSCAR COUNT

The CTV.ca feed is unbearable. It frequently cuts to advertisements and you miss everything that goes on meanwhile. Ruined the Captain Kirk bit.

Ripclawe

Banned
iAVTSDFoVCgzy.gif

The right short won the award. Paperman was sublime, really showed that Disney old school style could be brought into the 21st century and work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom