• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 85th Academy Awards |OT| I like the way you snub, boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Ya'll just jelly.

Can I just say that this right here is the stupidest fucking shit?

Any time anybody says anything about somebody "famous", somebody pipes in with some variation of the "you're just jealous of them" stupidity.

No. We're not. There are plenty of famous people well-liked by many people in this thread. She's not good at acting.

Any time anybody says anything about somebody "famous", somebody pipes in with some variation of the "you're just jealous of them" stupidity.

No. We're not. There are plenty of famous people well-liked by many people in this thread. She's not good at acting.
Calm down brah it's the internet.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

Prove it, and I mean honestly do it. Otherwise, you're just showing yourself to be the typical ragehead about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom