• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 85th Academy Awards |OT| I like the way you snub, boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
omg burton unicorn single handedly justified the existence of that entire ad campaign

Salsa

I loved the whole:

"actors are great casting is important and boy DID I do it. Thanks guys im awesome"

classic quentin

CrankyJay

Banned
QT bringing so much energy to the acceptance speech.

Now this is Panda, from Mexico. Very good stuff. This is Bava, different, but equally good. And this is Choco from the Hartz Mountains of Germany.

Now the first two are the same, forty-five an ounce – those are friend prices – but this one...
...this one's a little more expensive.

It's fifty-five. But when you shoot it, you'll know where that extra money went. Nothing wrong with the first two. It's real, real, real, good shit. But this one's a fuckin' madman.

NYR

QT has to have one of the biggest egos ever... the one thing I can say though is it doesn't give the douche chills that you get when people go up there and spew bullshit trying to cover their arrogance.
You're watching a show where they are handing out awards for playing pretend. This is nothing but ego.

foxdvd

tarantino_sucking-toes-photo.jpg

Now this is Panda, from Mexico. Very good stuff. This is Bava, different, but equally good. And this is Choco from the Hartz Mountains of Germany.

Now the first two are the same, forty-five an ounce – those are friend prices – but this one...
...this one's a little more expensive.

It's fifty-five. But when you shoot it, you'll know where that extra money went. Nothing wrong with the first two. It's real, real, real, good shit. But this one's a fuckin' madman.

I love you for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom