• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 88th Academy Awards |OT| Sixth Time's A Charm

Status
Not open for further replies.

nacimento

Well deserved for Rylance. An actual great performance, not Stallone playing his mediocre Rocky persona. Although Hardy was great, too.

pixelish

when an actor wins not because of merit, gaf cries because he didn't win because of merit
but when mark rylance wins best supporting actor and deservingly so, gaf cries because muh stallone and his comeback performance

smh gaf

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
The only positive from this award is now there is a chance that the committee did not go for the predictable choice and will hopefully give best picture and director to Mad Max.

wachie

when an actor wins not because of merit, gaf cries because he didn't win because of merit
but when mark rylance wins best supporting actor and deservingly so, gaf cries because muh stallone and his comeback performance

smh gaf
All the Stallone tears are fucking delicious.

GhaleonEB

Thought I'd stream this from work (had to come into the office), but the link in the OP says it's not available in my area. I'm in Portland. WTF

brau

Ōkami;197071354 said:
Asking again, is there an alternative stream link?

i am interested too.. right now i am following this to know whats happening haha. if you get one tag me along.

Pryce

smh gaf

Hey I wanted Hardy. Fuck Stalonne and his boring rem-make.

come at me

Salsa

smh gaf

the oscars are bs. I end up siding with whats best for the spectacle and that was Sly

Rylance's performance was the definition of "understated". It wasn't as intense as Hardy's or emotional as Ruffalo's. But this one was tough because he plays a spy working for Soviet Union and you sympathize with him in the end more than anyone else. Terrific acting.

Kazaam

Who saw this film? No one considered him...you want to know why? Sly for his last great film, Tom Brady over a great performance, the Hulk showing great aptitude...who is this lame dude?

Terrible post. Not to mention that you're implying you have no idea who this actor is and that you haven't seen the film and yet you still bitch about it.

Glad to see Rylance won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom