• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 89th Academy Awards |OT| La La Land up 3-1, they got this

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunBR

I just found out that Zootopia won for best animated feature and that not even Finding Dory was nominated... What is happening with Pixar lately? It seems that every movie that is not directed by Pete Docter is destined to fail critically. It sems the reign of Pixar in the world of animation is over. Disney has took the crown again with too many top notch animated movies lately. What will Pixar have for this year? Cars 3, right? Ugh...

Toy Story 3 was the last Pixar great movie
The Pixar magic is over

LionPride

Banned
your backseat moderation is boring as shit. you're offended by every fucking thing.

chaz seems like a real cool dude. jenkins doesn't look much older i wonder how old he is...

You a special kind of dumb, I'm saying no one should let it slide because

DON'T EAT ASS

Natiko

Banned
Some of you have a real huge hate boner for La La Land. Kind of silly. I don't typically even like musicals and I still loved the movie. I've seen every movie nominated for best picture except Hacksaw Ridge and Hidden Figures. Personally I would give the nod to La La Land.

Avatar land is gonna be dope. I don't care what yall think about the movie the actual park looks amazing

Can't wait to get laid in the boat tour and bless ehwaaaaaa

Chase17

I just found out that Zootopia won for best animated feature and that not even Finding Dory was nominated... What is happening with Pixar lately? It seems that every movie that is not directed by Pete Docter is destined to fail critically. It sems the reign of Pixar in the world of animation is over. Disney has took the crown again with too many top notch animated movies lately. What will Pixar have for this year? Cars 3, right? Ugh...
I think they have that day of the dead movie next year too which should be pretty good. And Moana was pretty well received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom