• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Americans - S2 of the KGB spy drama - Keri Russell & Matthew Rhys - Wed on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
It's kinda weird that these guys are being used for an operation like this. At most I'd think they would just be prepping someone else to do the job.

At least Philip can still be lethal when he needs to be. Hasn't gone completely soft. This is going badly now.

Tamanon

Banned
I'm honestly shocked they made it through that quickly. It's amazing how much time spies have to dedicate to a 10 minute operation.

Guess we're about to enter Philip Soul-Searching mode.

oneils

Loved this episode. I feel like it's been building up to something like this for a while.

Also, shout out to Arkady. Perfectly casted. Think he's great. He's a big mofo too, I wonder what his lifts are lol.

Verdre

Unconfirmed Member
That was an episode full of absolutely lovely heartbreaking performances. Feeling bad for Phillip one moment and then he's being terribly cruel to Martha in the next.

Mindlog

Yeah that was heavy. My favorite part of the whole thing is how many characters have such obscure 'happy endings.' A large number of them could remain doggedly patriotic or a bit more pragmatic and still be unhappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom