• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Americans - S2 of the KGB spy drama - Keri Russell & Matthew Rhys - Wed on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
She doesn't even really have to play him, he's doing all the work himself :p

What is this Tyrant show all about?

Paige is so busted.

What is this Tyrant show all about?
“Tyrant” follows an American family whose patriarch, Bassam “Barry” Al Fayeed (Adam Rayner), is a royal son in an Arab dictatorship. Barry left his home country for America 20 years before the start of the series and returns for his brother's wedding, only to be met by a coup that thrusts him back into the corrupt government he tried to escape.

ivysaur12

Banned
I'm very much pro-the season 3 thread being

The Americans S3 |OT| Clench your anus, Nina!

But that's just me! (still catching up, on to 208)

Couldn't post this when I saw it (banned). Interesting tweet from Nina.

https://twitter.com/AnnetMahendru/status/456979582940614656

Posted a day after the show was renewed. Not sure if she meant that weeks episode or future episodes. One of the most distracting things, for me, is that the show is shot in Brooklyn and other parts of NY.

That slipped through the cracks if it's about the filming location as it pertains to the show.

I fear for our spies now that Larrick is phone phreaking and has managed to gain access to their communications. He's getting too close for comfort.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Don't you disrespect Julia Sagorsky, Phil!

Oohhh, that's who that is.

Couldn't post this when I saw it (banned). Interesting tweet from Nina.

https://twitter.com/AnnetMahendru/status/456979582940614656

Posted a day after the show was renewed. Not sure if she meant that weeks episode or future episodes. One of the most distracting things, for me, is that the show is shot in Brooklyn and other parts of NY.

That's several weeks after S2 wrapped photography, so it doesn't have to do with shooting the show.

ultron87

I was a little confused with the start of the Larrick stuff. How exactly did he get started on the trail to the switchboard operator? I know he got that info from the phone(?) company by posing as a cop but what exactly was he following up on there in the first place?

Oohhh, that's who that is.
It's too bad they haven't given her a lot to work with this season, though that'll undoubtedly change with Larrick onto her.
I was a little confused with the start of the Larrick stuff. How exactly did he get started on the trail to the switchboard operator? I know he got that info from the phone(?) company by posing as a cop but what exactly was he following up on there in the first place?
I'm missing a step there, too. He heard about the attack and flew back, but I don't know how he traced back to the switchboard operator. Maybe Elizabeth or Phil had called him earlier and it was routed through that switchboard?

ultron87

Now that I'm thinking back he definitely was able to contact them when he had Lucia captured after she tried to kill him. So I guess he probably just had a number he could call and used that to get on the trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom