• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Americans - S2 of the KGB spy drama - Keri Russell & Matthew Rhys - Wed on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
LOL is that the end? What a fucking bizarre ending if so.

Really disappointing. I kept looking at the time wondering what they were going to do in 15 minutes.

Weirdly abrubt ending wtf....lol unless there's more after this commercial.
Feels like a 2-hr finale that they split in two. I don't mind too much, though that's an odd place to end it. Probably should have put the scene at the train station asking about Jared before the last kitchen scene.

One of the weirdest cuts to an end I've ever seen. It's like they had no good spot to cut it so they just said fuck it. Should have just ended it in the kitchen.

Feels like a 2-hr finale that they split in two. I don't mind too much, though that's an odd place to end it. Probably should have put the scene at the train station asking about Jared before the last kitchen scene.
or that!

But yeah hyped for next week. They don't show the promo here so I'M WAITING CORNBALLER.

Fantastical

Death Prophet

I mean... it's like they couldn't wait to finish the episode. Fade out mid sentence.

EDIT: Oh fuck I thought this was supposed to be the finale. Never mind. Still weird, but not as weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom