• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The assassination of Kara Lynne by the cowards at Limited Run Games

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I would suggest you re-read what I wrote. I never said stated that you said she was innocent. I am stating the exact opposite. You are assuming guilt and painting her in a poor light, doing the exact thing that the typical Era user would do.

Sure thing man. "Painting her in a poor light"...

I would suggest reading my post history and apologize before I report your ass for more or less saying I'm like an Era user.

Dr. Claus

Banned
You sure seem up to speed regarding retardera's consensus.
Sure thing man. "Painting her in a poor light"...

I would suggest reading my post history and apologize before I report your ass for more or less saying I'm like an Era user.

It was literally posted here. It doesn't take a genius to take a brief look and see a pattern. But thanks for further showing more evidence to what I posted initially.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It was literally posted here. It doesn't take a genius to take a brief look and see a pattern. But thanks for further showing more evidence to what I posted initially.

Yup. Saying I rather don't see Era threads makes me the same as an Era poster.

Great pattern.

You're pretty simple aren't you. Me saying I rather don't discuss Era Drama thread's unless there's a ultimate result makes me an era like person. GG

Last edited:

nemiroff

Gold Member
What a spineless fucked up company.. Looks like they're on their way to closing down all comments on their social media.. Facebook is the only one that seems to be somewhat open yet. Wasn't able to join their Discord server a moment ago.

You can see some of these asshats here in this Twitch video, LRG Marketing Team:

Link

Last edited:

Mozzarella

That's terrible, banning someone because they follow someone you dont like, what a terrible move.
This is not the W they thought it is, limited run games are hopefully going to regret their arbitrary decision. I never supported them anyway.

ZoukGalaxy

Just to clarify this.

Era members considered that woman a transphobic because she followed accounts who are.

Yet they supported someone who is a stalker, pedophile, creep, abuser and far more.

Using Era’s own logic against them, that means every member on there who supported him/her/whatever is also a stalker, pedo, creep and abuser, right?
They have no logic: they harass who they want when they want for any motive they want. It's like an enraged dog.

They prone tolerance and are the worst intolerant, it's a mind dictatorship.
This behavior will soon or later create others enraged frustrated communities which will overtake them or they shall implode.
Everything that has a beginning have an end

Note: I have more respect for dogs.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
Can’t wait to see the next Metal Jesus video promoting a LRG release.

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

FUBARx89

Do these fucking morons not understand they're the opposite side of the same coin to gamergate/karens or whatever.

It's actually embarssing to watch these idiots getting people fired and shit.

I love how the one who started it off has deleted their account like. No doubt they'll be getting sympathy from the hive mind while not understanding people are doing exactly what they've just done. Without the loser loosing their job.

cormack12

Gold Member
Do these fucking morons not understand they're the opposite side of the same coin to gamergate/karens or whatever.

I love how the one who started it off has deleted their account like. No doubt they'll be getting sympathy from the hive mind while not understanding people are doing exactly what they've just done. Without the loser loosing their job.
The other bronies cuddling her now like

giphy.webp

beast-beauty-and-the-beast.gif

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

What? The whiner deleted their Twitter account already? lol

I find it amazing that the people pleading to the world for tolerance and acceptance ("treat us like normal people everyone"), can be the same mentality they assume others to have (angry, vindictive, bullying).

You'd think the right thing to do is act chill so things smooth over and naturally meld together over time. Instead, they gather up the troops and Twitter supporters into frontline assaults when the world (gov and companies) have been bending and more accommodating adjusting laws and promoting inclusivity for years.

It's like if the world's 8 billion people don't change in the next 5 minutes to what they want, the apocalypse of revenge and cancel culture will be unleashed until they get their way.

(Edit: It's funny I wrote my final sentence because I totally forgot the loser bullied the company into firing her or else. A perfect example of what I just said).

Last edited:

OuterLimits

Wasn't Era sold like a year ago or something? I can't imagine the company makes much cash from the site. The ban hammer is used so frequently there, that it can't be great for revenue. I would think the company would want the site to be gaining users each year. I'm not sure that is an easy task when seemingly minor things get people permanently banned.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Thanks to you I now know what a "Brony" is, pass the bleach son.

2e5H3Nv.gif
I must had been out of the loop too because I only found out what a brony was about 5 years ago. At work, some young hires were sending out pics of My Little Pony (the actual toy pics, not even dressed up people) and joking around about all of the guys on the email being bronys. I didnt get it. I know there's shit loads of cosplayers forever, but didn't know there were designated My Little Pony people.

Good god when I saw pics of bronys.

Well it does not stop if you write the 2nd sentence :).
Then I will write that only one side is to blame for threats to children’s hospitals.
And just like that we are back in this never ending cycle.
Probably cos loads of shit is coming out now

Then I will write that only one side is to blame for threats to children’s hospitals.

So tell me, do you still want to take the worst people on a given "side" and paint everyone on that "side" as that thing, so you can claim some sort of moral victory through guilt by association? If so, do you accept others panting you and your "side" as this?

I'm sorry, but guilt by association is the worst, and all these "bad person-adjacent" and "your side did this" arguments need to go.

Last edited:

gladdys

Well it does not stop if you write the 2nd sentence :).
And just like that we are back in this never ending cycle.
I don’t think all people in a perceived group should be judged on the worst member of that said group.

I would be interested to know that what group would you say the LRG person was in and from 1 to 10 on the bad person metre what would you score her?

Top Bottom