• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Banner Saga |OT| Here come the vikings!

Gaz_RB

What the hell, why did no one tell me how god damn good this game was?

Was I sleeping under a rock when it released? I'm into Chapter 4 now and loving every second of it.

My guess as to why we haven't heard much about any follow ups is because King (Candy Crush Saga) was being a jerk and pursued legal action based on the name. That was resolved so hopefully we'll hear something.

Game is probably my third favorite from this year (behind D4 and Mario Kart 8) and it's currently $10 on Amazon. It was $5 earlier today but they apparently sold through all of their keys once already.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Playing through this for the first time.

WTF is up with this Bellower boss fight? Ruined the game for me. First part is easy enough but the second part isn't. Lucky if I get him down to 8 health.

Cancelled my preorder for TBS2. Just cba to retry this boss fight AGAIN and finish the game.

Labadal

Focus on the boss, not his minions.

Most of my powerful characters had died so I had to do it on a lower difficulty.

Finally getting around to playing this on XB1 and I'm really digging it. The music and art are fantastic, plus the game is really scratching that Shining Force itch. Pretty excited to get through this and move on to the sequel.

Top Bottom