• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Big Ass Superior Thread of Learning Japanese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

It's great to know other people are learning in the weird self-directed haphazard way I am. We can trade tips!

My current tip is podcasts. But I'm looking for better learning ones that Japanesepod101.

Jintor said:
It's great to know other people are learning in the weird self-directed haphazard way I am. We can trade tips!

My current tip is podcasts. But I'm looking for better learning ones that Japanesepod101.

I actually listen to a Japanese podcast called 池袋なう (you can download it on the Aus itunes :p ). Even though I can't understand much sometimes, its good practise for listening to casual speech. Even if you play it in the background while you do something else. Japanesepop101 is so slow in teaching you words.

minna no nihongo was a pretty good book, as was "basic kanji" - though some of the words are outdated.

Stuff like Anki never works for me. I don't think I could do home study. I get lazy. I really need to be doing some kind of course/ talking in Japanese or I just don't study. Even if I want to, some how it never happens. I have no idea why (probably because I lack self discipline -_- ).

Masked Man

I said wow
Kilrogg said:
「日本語では尊敬語という敬語も使用されており、謙譲語という敬語も使用されている。」Does that sound weird to you (either because of ており or because the sentence is just weird)?

You inadvertently corrected the problem and made it sound normal. 使用 is 熟語 and thus inherently more academic/formal/whatever; likewise, おる is essentially a more formal version of いる and works better in that kind of context.

In other words 使っていて、… → 使用しており、…

Hopefully that makes sense to you (and Gacha-pin).
3AQmK.gif
(ネイティブではありませんがいちおう自分の解釈を書いておきました)

angelfly said:
From my experience I wouldn't recommend Genki to anyone doing self study. I've used it in both a classroom environment and for self study. In a classroom setting it's great but working alone I didn't find it all that useful.

Wow, that's completely different from my experience. I completed Genki I in about 1.5 months on my own (with the audio recordings) and I thought it was wonderful. A lot of the exercises don't really require an answer key because they're targeted at a specific structure, more often than not. You're either right or you're wrong, and it's pretty easy to tell. I would totally recommend both books for beginning learners!

louis89

shanshan310 said:
I actually listen to a Japanese podcast called 池袋なう (you can download it on the Aus itunes :p ). Even though I can't understand much sometimes, its good practise for listening to casual speech. Even if you play it in the background while you do something else. Japanesepop101 is so slow in teaching you words.
I've learned so many words and ways of speaking from that show. Actually I'd say that a big part of the reason I can speak as I do is due to having listened to every episode of that show multiple times. Whenever they next have a meetup or something I'm totally going.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
shanshan310 said:
I actually listen to a Japanese podcast called 池袋なう (you can download it on the Aus itunes :p ). Even though I can't understand much sometimes, its good practise for listening to casual speech. Even if you play it in the background while you do something else.

I'm casually checking this out, but is there seriously a guy using a voice filter? The obsession with anonymity that pervades much of Japan's net culture has always bothered me.

louis89

Zefah said:
I'm casually checking this out, but is there seriously a guy using a voice filter? The obsession with anonymity that pervades much of Japan's net culture has always bothered me.
It's nothing to do with anonymity, he just did it from the beginning because it sounded funny and it just stuck. He stopped doing it for a few episodes and everyone told him to put it back.

Sarcasm

I have to say...I am learning Mandarin as I am living in Taiwan. I also happen to live with a bunch of Mandarin and Taiwanese speaking natives..who happen to know Japanese.

As a native English speaker. I have to say Japanese is hard, but Mandarin is harder.

So subbing this post to look for after I am done with Mandarin.

KtSlime

Sarcasm said:
I have to say...I am learning Mandarin as I am living in Taiwan. I also happen to live with a bunch of Mandarin and Taiwanese speaking natives..who happen to know Japanese.

As a native English speaker. I have to say Japanese is hard, but Mandarin is harder.

So subbing this post to look for after I am done with Mandarin.

They are different hard. I wouldn't really rate which is harder without some qualifications. The basics of the pronunciation system in Japanese is super easy, especially for a native English speaker. However Japanese grammar is worlds apart - Mandarin on the other hand has a really simple grammar for a native English speaker to get used to, but requires a lot of practice and training to get used to the nuances of tones. They are simply different.

Good luck on your Mandarin studies.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Here's a question for the learning thread

My handle "kuro madoushi"

I know it's right. I checked with a native Japanese speaker (big gamer), and he said it's right. Wikipedia says it's right (there's a line over the 'o' to extend it so it can be written with u)

But for the life of me, I can't remember the explanation as to 'why' it's not kuroi madoushi.

kuroi kuruma or kuro kuruma? kuro neko or kuroi neko? :'(

Anyone.....?

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Kuro Madoushi said:
Here's a question for the learning thread

My handle "kuro madoushi"

I know it's right. I checked with a native Japanese speaker (big gamer), and he said it's right. Wikipedia says it's right (there's a line over the 'o' to extend it so it can be written with u)

But for the life of me, I can't remember the explanation as to 'why' it's not kuroi madoushi.

Anyone.....?

Because it's not black magi as in 'a magi that is colored black', but it's a black magi as in 'a magi of the black arts'.

KtSlime

Kuro Madoushi said:

Anyone.....?

You could say kuroi neko, but to me it would sound more like "cat which is black" than "black-cat".

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Zefah said:
Because it's not black magi as in 'a magi that is colored black', but it's a black magi as in 'a magi of the black arts'.

What he said. In other words, a regular adjective would just make the title sound pedestrian. Kuro sounds cooler and more appropriate.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Kilrogg said:
What he said. In other words, a regular adjective would just make the title sound pedestrian. Kuro sounds cooler and more appropriate.
:p I'll remember to tell the next person that asks me this...it's "cooler"

Thanks for the answer, guys.

KtSlime

Kuro Madoushi said:
:p I'll remember to tell the next person that asks me this...it's "cooler"

Thanks for the answer, guys.

I wouldn't worry about it, and the next person that asks you, you can just say "because".

In fact, it isn't all that weird, and not specifically a Japanese thing. We have words just like it in English. In the word "hotdog" hot is not an adjective. I can't get you to think of a "hotdog" by saying "dog which is hot". Hot is used specifically as part of the naming convention of the item. A blueberry can't be substituted with strawberry which is colored blue. Blue isn't just an adjective to describe the color of the berry, it is intrinsic to the nature of that berry.

So back to kuro madousi - When we invoke that word, we don't want people to think of Sailormoon dressed in black - we want people to think of a witch/wizard who preforms the dark arts. Kuro refers to the type/nature of the magic used, not the color of the apparel.

has there been posts about what the best apps for the ipad to learn japanese are? I have ubisoft's thing on my wishlist for ages (Japanese coach?) but the demo crashes on the ipad so I haven't bought it. Been thinking I should start getting serious with this.

Raide

Pachterballs said:
has there been posts about what the best apps for the ipad to learn japanese are? I have ubisoft's thing on my wishlist for ages (Japanese coach?) but the demo crashes on the ipad so I haven't bought it. Been thinking I should start getting serious with this.

I have been using Human Japanese on my iphone for a while now and I like it. Its a great reference program too, since you can keep going back to various chapters to brush up. Clicking the links for Japanese Pronunciation is also really handy and helps you to nail those tricky aspects like double vowels etc.

Link here if interested

Make sure you pick up some Hiragana and Katakana programs, I use iKana since it was cheap! Also get a good Japanese Dictionary. I use Kotoba on my iphone, not sure if there is an ipad version or not.

warthog

Does anybody know any good japanese internet radio stations? Preferably with a mix of music/discussions. I'm listening to radio Nikkei and it's ok, but most of the time it's a loop of like the 6 same generic songs.

I had a childhood friend who was of Japanese descent and he told me a long time ago that something that sounds like "shi bo no shi re" and "sho ro no ko" are bad cuss words. Any truth to that?

KtSlime

AranhaHunter said:
I had a childhood friend who was of Japanese descent and he told me a long time ago that something that sounds like "shi bo no shi re" and "sho ro no ko" are bad cuss words. Any truth to that?

I'm not sure if cuss words is the right thing to call them. If they are the words I think they are, they are simply unpleasant. If I was to guess the first one is 死亡の死霊, which is something akin to 'dead corpse' - bit redundant. And I can't quite make out the second one. Maybe it is 初老の子 - middle aged child? Or 鐘楼の子 - child of the church bell keeper.

Japanese cuss words are pretty mundane for the most part.

Pachterballs said:

from the ipad thread

345triangle said:
are you a total-to-pretty-much beginner?
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/human-japanese-hd/id419031017?mt=8

if so, you need this. awesomely-written introduction to the way japanese grammar works, and will set you up for further learning really well. it was seriously invaluable to me when i first came to japan and the language still sounded like moonspeak to me - it breaks everything down in a way that's logical and easy to understand for anyone who can speak english. i'd say this should be everyone's first step on the road to learning japanese, honestly. oh and there's a free version to check out!

for phrases and vocabulary, this is a good place to start:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/japanese-phrases-lessons/id303488128?mt=8

there's a free version, but it's just a well-presented universal flashcard app that i bought like over two years ago for my ipod touch and has since been updated incredibly frequently with new topics, etc - well worth the initial investment. i bought the advanced phrases version too.

as a basic study tool, i also recommend midori:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/midori-japanese-dictionary/id385231773?mt=8

it's a JDICT dictionary, of which there are many on the store, but this is really good for two reasons: 1) it has an excellent flash card/list interface, which is great for personalising study (for example, i'd make a list of kanji i didn't know yet had to know for a certain JLPT level), and 2) the kanji lookup feature is second-to-none, whether you're using handwriting recognition or doing it by components. plus it's really cheap and universal!

when you're more advanced, try this:
http://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/id284350526?mt=8

wisdom. another dictionary, but one aimed at japanese people studying english, which has the side benefit of making it infinitely more accurate and natural for english-japanese lookup - the sample sentences are fantastic. you can type pretty much anything in idiomatic english and it'll likely give you a real example or three of how to say it in japanese - you do need to have pretty functional kanji reading ability for this, though. it's not really a tool for learning the language, but it's now my most-used app by far.

hope this helps!

louis89

Finally in Japan. Anyone know if I can buy a prepaid phone with just a passport or do I need the gaijin card thing?

Sarcasm

ivedoneyourmom said:
They are different hard. I wouldn't really rate which is harder without some qualifications. The basics of the pronunciation system in Japanese is super easy, especially for a native English speaker. However Japanese grammar is worlds apart - Mandarin on the other hand has a really simple grammar for a native English speaker to get used to, but requires a lot of practice and training to get used to the nuances of tones. They are simply different.

Good luck on your Mandarin studies.

Thanks and I really meant it as personal experience. She knows both and for a few days was teaching Japanese, for me it was easier than Mandarin. I did not mean to generalize or assume it was like this for all native speakers.

But back to mandarin. Speaking, pinyin, and writing traditional...is brutal at same time. But faster I learn faster I can learn more languages like Japanese.

I really don't remember how I learned English and sad to say mine isn't great - especially when your wife English is her fourth language and it is better than yours.

Mik2121

さっき思いついたんだけど、もし日本語でコメント書けば、他の人の読む練習になるんじゃないかなと思った。
良かったら、たまに日本語で会話してみませんか?とくに丁寧な日本語じゃなくても、普段使う日本語でもオッケーだと思う。そっちのほうが実際に使う日本語に近いので、それもそれで練習になるんじゃない?

まぁ〜良かったら日本語で返事してー

嫌なら、英語で黙れって言われてもオッケーw

louis89

345triangle said:
prepaid phone shouldn't be a problem.
Thanks, I'll go into a conbini and ask. Don't really feel like going two weeks without a phone

Mik2121 said:
会話してみませんか?とくに丁寧な日本語じゃなくて
?

Anyway, personally I tend to skip over any Japanese not written by a Japanese person, because that's all I want to learn from.

Mik2121

louis89 said:
Thanks, I'll go into a conbini and ask. Don't really feel like going two weeks without a phone

?

Anyway, personally I tend to skip over any Japanese not written by a Japanese person, because that's all I want to learn from.
What's there to ask from that? You also left the "mo".

I used 「会話してみませんか?」but I could use「会話してみない?」or「話してみない?」

As for「とくに丁寧な日本語じゃなくても」, what did you not understand? It basically means "Not necessarily polite (educated / teinei) Japanese".

This isn't meant for people that don't even know the basics, but for people that already knows how to speak Japanese and just want to practice or simply use Japanese just because.

PS. A lot of people (Japanese I mean) mix more 'educated' words with more common talk in phrases, not just me :p You can try and google something and see if it shows up :p Which I guess is why you quoted the more polite "shitemimasenka" with the "teinei janakutemo" part :p

louis89

I was just pointing out the fact that you asked something politely and then said that it would be better for us to not use polite Japanese. Just messing with you :p

Mik2121

louis89 said:
I was just pointing out the fact that you asked something politely and then said that it would be better for us to not use polite Japanese. Just messing with you :p
俺の頭がファックでいっぱい!

(んー、日本語にするといまいちやな・・)

Gacha-pin

Mik2121 said:
PS. A lot of people (Japanese I mean) mix more 'educated' words with more common talk in phrases, not just me :p You can try and google something and see if it shows up :p Which I guess is why you quoted the more polite "shitemimasenka" with the "teinei janakutemo" part :p
ちょっと調べてみたけど、パスポートだけでプリペ携帯売ってくれる店は怪しいやつ以外見つけられんかった。
たぶん空港内でまともな携帯レンタルサービスを探したほうがいいと思います。mixing them is a bit hard

Mik2121

Gacha-pin said:
まあね、無理やりに混ぜてても、それもそれであんま良くないかもしれないw。不安やったら、グーグルで調べてみて、他に使ってる人おったら、大丈夫ってこと・・・か、その人も間違ってるか、どっちかw

プリペイド携帯について、さっぱりわからないな。昔Vodafone(ソフトバンクになる前)でプリペイド携帯簡単に作れたんだけど、今はどうなってるのかちょっとわからない・・

あと、AUででも作れるってのは聞いたんだけど、実際にお店に訪ねたほうがいいよねー

Carton

Sarcasm said:
Thanks and I really meant it as personal experience. She knows both and for a few days was teaching Japanese, for me it was easier than Mandarin. I did not mean to generalize or assume it was like this for all native speakers.

Perhaps you found it easier because of the lack of tones and easier pronunciation? I dare say you'll find Mandarin to be considerably easier once you get a grip on the tones, which, by the way, i think ultimately make the language easier to learn in the long run, because the almost musical element to sentences stick more readily in your mind.

I'm learning Mandarin now, and finding it to be so much more intuitive than Japanese. I think it's because the grammar is much more simple (and closer to English in many ways); however, it's probably also due to the fact that i experimented with many approaches for self-study when i was learning Japanese, so learnt which methods better suit me. I also think having learnt a language before makes it easier to learn another: you stop thinking of it as codified form of your native language, and you look for phrases which convey sentiments rather than word for word translations.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
louis89 said:

?

FYI: I've never seen Mik's Japanese to be any different than a native's. He's very good.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Gacha-pin said:

数年前から規制がかなり厳しくなった。

今は日本の住所を記載した写真付身分証明書がないと、プリケイが買えないので、本来一番必要としている短期滞在の外国人が日本の友人の助けがない限り、プリケーを手に入れることが出来ない状況になっている。

Mik2121

Zefah said:
FYI: I've never seen Mik's Japanese to be any different than a native's. He's very good.
Well, aren't you nice to me!? :p I have been improving, but I can definitely still spot some things I type that I have to go back and fix, every now and then. Also add the fact that I mix a bit of 大阪弁(I'd say 関西弁 but the people from Kyoto don't like the people that use 大阪弁 to call their own accent that way) and a bit of internet slang here and there, and it might not be the best for people learning :p. I can go back to 標準語 or just stop the internet slang and 大阪弁 if all you think it should be the best, but I feel more comfortable typing like this and maybe some people can learn a thing or two about expressions or words not used in the 'default' Japanese.

Your Japanese is great, btw. Do you live in Japan? I think maybe I've seen you saying something related to that but I could definitely be wrong. You need to get an avatar so it's easier to relate!

(ps. I just re-read my post. I hope I don't come off as a bit of a douche trying to act like I know this and that. Definitely not my intention, sorry!)

さてさて!こっちはもう3時だし、早く寝ないとまた生活が転換しちゃうw それじゃーオアスミ!ノシシ

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Mik2121 said:
Well, aren't you nice to me!? :p I have been improving, but I can definitely still spot some things I type that I have to go back and fix, every now and then. Also add the fact that I mix a bit of 大阪弁(I'd say 関西弁 but the people from Kyoto don't like the people that use 大阪弁 to call their own accent that way) and a bit of internet slang here and there, and it might not be the best for people learning :p. I can go back to 標準語 or just stop the internet slang and 大阪弁 if all you think it should be the best, but I feel more comfortable typing like this and maybe some people can learn a thing or two about expressions or words not used in the 'default' Japanese.

Everything I've seen you write looks no worse than the standard fare you find on Japanese message boards. I doubt anyone would read what you write and think, without any prior knowledge, "oh, that guy probably isn't a native speaker!"

Mik2121 said:
Your Japanese is great, btw. Do you live in Japan? I think maybe I've seen you saying something related to that but I could definitely be wrong. You need to get an avatar so it's easier to relate!

I don't live there at the moment, but I've been in Japan on and off over the past decade (most recently until February of 2010), but I'm currently working in game localization at a Japanese company in the U.S.[/QUOTE]

GSR

三学期の日本語の授業が始まったばかりです。授業にいる学生と同じ夏休みにあまり練習しなかったので、初めての授業はちょっと大変だった。 あまり心配しないけど次の授業の前ちょっと単語の復習をしたほうがいいと思っている。

Phew, probably made a few errors there, but practice makes perfect. So yeah, just started my third semester, seems like it'll be a little more intense than the previous two. My professor's a very nice woman, but my TA is much more rigorous in his classes - he'll let you sweat if you don't know an answer, and if you really don't know he'll start going person to person and only give them a moment or two to answer. Made it quite awkward when it was apparent a good chunk of the class had forgotten how to say "the second of the month". Other than that he's a nice guy.

louis89

Have to say that in the short time I've been here I definitely haven't encountered the whole people refusing to accept that you can speak Japanese thing. I just get a 日本語大丈夫ですか at first and then everything's cool.

I have only been here for 24 hours though :3

Mik2121

GSR said:
三学期の日本語の授業が始まったばかりです。授業にいる学生と同じ夏休みにあまり練習しなかったので、初めての授業はちょっと大変だった。 あまり心配しないけど次の授業の前ちょっと単語の復習をしたほうがいいと思っている。

Phew, probably made a few errors there, but practice makes perfect. So yeah, just started my third semester, seems like it'll be a little more intense than the previous two. My professor's a very nice woman, but my TA is much more rigorous in his classes - he'll let you sweat if you don't know an answer, and if you really don't know he'll start going person to person and only give them a moment or two to answer. Made it quite awkward when it was apparent a good chunk of the class had forgotten how to say "the second of the month". Other than that he's a nice guy.
What do you exactly mean in the bolded phrase?
From reading it, what it sounds like would be: "Because I didn't practice enough during the holidays that were the same as my classmates, the first class was a bit of a mess/difficult/terrible". While the second part of the phrase sounds right, the first doesn't.

If you meant to say "Because I didn't practice during the summer vacations, same as my classmates, the first class was a difficult" or something like that, it'd be:

授業にいる学生(クラスメートor同級生or同期生)と同じく、夏休みの間にあまり練習しなかったので、初めて(最初)の授業はちょっと大変だった。

If you meant something else, lemme know :p

As for the other thing you said... I can definitely relate!. When I first started studying and we had the days of the month, it was a pain in the ass. It was a long time since I stopped saying 「ににち」and started correctly saying 「ふつか」, but then you start using it on a kinda daily basis and it comes out natural, as you'd guess.

Anyway, good luck with the studies!

louis89 said:
Have to say that in the short time I've been here I definitely haven't encountered the whole people refusing to accept that you can speak Japanese thing. I just get a 日本語大丈夫ですか at first and then everything's cool.

Where were you staying, again? You will surely start meeting the odd person here and there that refuses to answer back in Japanese and uses English instead, even if you tell them you can speak Japanese.
Many of them don't do it on purpose. They are rather nervous and just answer back in English without knowing what they're doing :D (plus, sometimes it's a pretty bad English so it gets even more awkward because you are a foreigner and don't understand what the hell are they saying, so you have to ask them to speak Japanese instead).

Yes, that has happened to me a few times (only, in the 5+ years i've been here, though..)

Gacha-pin

Mik2121 said:
さてさて!こっちはもう3時だし、早く寝ないとまた生活が転換しちゃうw それじゃーオアスミ!ノシシ
You made a big big mistake. 誤: ノシシ, 正: ノシシ :p

GSR

Mik2121 said:
What do you exactly mean in the bolded phrase?
From reading it, what it sounds like would be: "Because I didn't practice enough during the holidays that were the same as my classmates, the first class was a bit of a mess/difficult/terrible". While the second part of the phrase sounds right, the first doesn't.

If you meant to say "Because I didn't practice during the summer vacations, same as my classmates, the first class was a difficult" or something like that, it'd be:

授業にいる学生(クラスメートor同級生or同期生)と同じく、夏休みの間にあまり練習しなかったので、初めて(最初)の授業はちょっと大変だった。

If you meant something else, lemme know :p

Yes, that was it, thanks. I haven't quite gotten the hang of using 同じ yet.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
louis89 said:

Followed by a 「日本語、お上手ですね。」 :p

Mik2121

Gacha-pin said:
You made a big big mistake. 誤: ノシシ, 正: ノシシ :p
I know it's half-width katakana but I dunno how to change to that one on my MBP! I only know in Windows 7 (F6,7,8,9 or whichever one it was, durr). On a MBP you have to press fn key and then F(n) but for some reason can't convert to half-width :(

(actually some people use full-width katakana, I only use it if I'm on a mac..)

GSR said:
Yes, that was it, thanks. I haven't quite gotten the hang of using 同じ yet.
Everybody makes mistakes. But other than that, it sounded fine. For how long have you been studying? :)))

louis89

Mik2121 said:
Where were you staying, again? You will surely start meeting the odd person here and there that refuses to answer back in Japanese and uses English instead, even if you tell them you can speak Japanese.
Many of them don't do it on purpose. They are rather nervous and just answer back in English without knowing what they're doing :D (plus, sometimes it's a pretty bad English so it gets even more awkward because you are a foreigner and don't understand what the hell are they saying, so you have to ask them to speak Japanese instead).

Yes, that has happened to me a few times (only, in the 5+ years i've been here, though..)
My dorm is in Yokohama but my uni is in Tokyo. I'm actually surprised because I expected people to either try to talk to me in English or just avoid talking to me, but even when I was doing my gaijin registration the woman just saw me and went straight into Japanese. The only guy I've had speak some English to me was a nice gaijin staff member in Tower Records in Shibuya when I was buying my JLPT application forms. I imagine it was just because it was easier for him, but I refuse to give in and go back to English. :D

Lucis

Assume most people here want to learn Japanese to play j-games
I learned Japanese by playing those games,
GET ON IT! Turn on that console

Mik2121 said:
さっき思いついたんだけど、もし日本語でコメント書けば、他の人の読む練習になるんじゃないかなと思った。
良かったら、たまに日本語で会話してみませんか?とくに丁寧な日本語じゃなくても、普段使う日本語でもオッケーだと思う。そっちのほうが実際に使う日本語に近いので、それもそれで練習になるんじゃない?

まぁ〜良かったら日本語で返事してー

嫌なら、英語で黙れって言われてもオッケーw

いいアイデアだよ!あたしももっと日本語を練習したいんだ。それに、だいたい皆は中級以上から日本語で話すのは大丈夫だと思う。

でも、一つの批判がある。。フォントは小さくて、少し読みにくい。

I can go back to 標準語 or just stop the internet slang and 大阪弁 if all you think it should be the best, but I feel more comfortable typing like this and maybe some people can learn a thing or two about expressions or words not used in the 'default' Japanese.

ええ、大阪弁あまり聞いたことない!聞きたい!(読みたい?)

GSR

Mik2121 said:
Everybody makes mistakes. But other than that, it sounded fine. For how long have you been studying? :)))

Like I said, I just started my third semester at uni, so I started about a year ago. But (as I tried to say) I really didn't practice that much over the summer (besides making my way through a case and a half of Ace Attorney Investigations 2), so subtract three months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom