• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
we all caught a homie talking about how hard of a time he was having with his classes and whispered "just wait till you see my dick" to him

ReiGun

tumblr_nhe3hnj2iw1tsldr3o1_500.png

And y'all still sayin you wouldn't let Drake smash? smh...

I wouldn't want to end up the subject of his next hit after I don't call back.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
damn... well, gotta blast this now

Back in high school when it first came out, lots of people would try to blast that song on their boomboxes they brought into the halls or on the quad after classes were done for the day. Teachers/staff running around trying to get them to shut it off, good times.

If you heard "BIG BOOTY HOES" blare up you knew you've been on campus 30 minutes after the last bell, lol.

So..watched both seasons of Hannibal. Show is great. Now, I'm trying to watch this Black List show..should I just stop? On episode 4, and I'm more entertained by my phone..if that's not obvious.

Does it get better?

Blacklist has one of the most boring rote premises on TV and does nothing interesting with it. The supporting cast is sleepwalking. The only dude who makes it happen is James Spader, and that's why i call it the James Spader Show.

I still watch it, but that's because I love the hell out of James Spader.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Blacklist has one of the most boring rote premises on TV and does nothing interesting with it. The supporting cast is sleepwalking. The only dude who makes it happen is James Spader, and that's why i call it the James Spader Show.

Exactly my thoughts too. He is leagues above everyone else on the show. For that reason alone, I actually enjoyed it.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
When you have rugby player thighs and you trying to shop for jeans:

Waist - fit
Length - fit
Thighs - no bueno

For a fucking whole hour. Ugh. Thank goodness for Old Navy, I was ready to kill someone on the street.

Serious..my girl went lights out. Thinking (beyond that) of skipping it. Problem is if she reads this damn post..

When you have rugby player thighs and you trying to shop for jeans:

Waist - fit
Length - fit
Thighs - no bueno

For a fucking whole hour. Ugh. Thank goodness for Old Navy, I was ready to kill someone on the street.

man, you aint lying, these squats is killin my pants shoppin game

"ok, 36w, 34l, fuckin' finally, let do this shit"

*pants so tight on thighs you see the imprint of phone in your pocket*

"...fuck"

already hard enough shopping if you tall but don't want some giant baggy ill-fitting type mess, but an athletic build, too? forget about it

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
that shit from the past two pages is exactly why these PMs take so long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom