• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a dame shame moris let stormfront body him in the podcast game

what am I saying, he's making their podcast now

you notice he only stop by to shit on people once a week right

either he really got that job(ayy lmao) or he doing secret podcast shit on the low, lurking black people, dropping a post here and there to make it look like he's still one of us

I see you Moris

I see you

ya'll niggas gay

tumblr_lpsb9ogtU61qft298o1_500.gif
The fuck? Shit really IS a cycle..

Jacir

I love you guys. Peeps got to stay together n get raptured together. God is black. We are the second chosen ones. We will receive our promised blessings. Believe!

what is getting got? I keeping hearing this term and idk what it means. Maybe that's good tho cuz I am winner in life even tho I soon be leaving this ain't shit status.

Gorillaz

either he really got that job(ayy lmao) or he doing secret podcast shit on the low, lurking black people, dropping a post here and there to make it look like he's still one of us

I see you Moris

I see you
I can't trust a dude that "cooks the books" for a living AND throws scar jo shade

Slayven

I see you Moris

I see you

#staywoke

ReiGun

My bad. We're not in the weird part of the cycle. We're in the DD has no clue what is happening part of the cycle.

Current topics: Is Morris a stormfront mole?, Eating hats vs eating ass: where do you stand?, How much would you do for your homies really?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Never played any of the Uncharted games somehow. Started up be first game. Pretty fun but the aiming and waves of enemies from nowhere is pissing me off and WTF at these river levels ugh why do water levels of every kind always suck in every game.

Malyse

Current topics: Is Morris a stormfront mole?, Eating hats vs eating ass: where do you stand?, How much would you do for your homies really?
Possibly.
Hats.
Ask not what I can do for my homies, but rather what my homies can do for me :3

----

First weekend of the year, huh? Stay safe!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
[]https://33.media.tumblr.com/6f51a6d090c18a91abd56744a76ba43d/tumblr_nhe3hnj2iw1tsldr3o1_500.png[/img]

And y'all still sayin you wouldn't let Drake smash? smh...
this is the real reason puff had to lay hands on Drake.

Sou Da

Stuff Drake Does @StuffDrakeDoes · Dec 30

Drake puts on his slippers & drops a marshmallow into his cocoa. "You're not just hot chocolate," he whispers. "You're beautiful chocolate."

I love twitter sometimes

So..watched both seasons of Hannibal. Show is great. Now, I'm trying to watch this Black List show..should I just stop? On episode 4, and I'm more entertained by my phone..if that's not obvious.

Does it get better?

royalan

So..watched both seasons of Hannibal. Show is great. Now, I'm trying to watch this Black List show..should I just stop? On episode 4, and I'm more entertained by my phone..if that's not obvious.

Does it get better?

I gave up on the Blacklist season 1. Show was terrible, imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom