• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a new Dissidia.

As long as they move back to the mechanics of the first one. EX Revenge was crap.

get on your knees and fix it

ew.gif

Lol, I think I'll pass.

G-Fex

I have seen quite a bit of Friday if not the whole thing. Haven't seen babyboys, I'm not one for drama.

I have seen coming to america, and hm...yeah I haven't seen much movies :(

I saw a bit of soul plane out of morbid curiousity.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I have seen quite a bit of Friday if not the whole thing. Haven't seen babyboys, I'm not one for drama.

PBP9xqZ.gif

Malyse

I was gonna start a tumblr rumor about Emma Watson having a nude scene in an upcoming movie; come to find out she actually does :|

Young Magus

Of all the black films, no one deserves to watch soul plane. I would not wish that on my worst enemy.

How many of you saw scary movie 1 or 2, don't be a menace.... and I'm gonna get you sucka?

G-Fex

Of all the black films, no one deserves to watch soul plane. I would not wish that on my worst enemy.

How many of you saw scary movie 1 or 2, don't be a menace.... and I'm gonna get you sucka?

Oh man I saw i'm gonna get you sucka quite a few times as a kid, was super amusing.

I was gonna start a tumblr rumor about Emma Watson having a nude scene in an upcoming movie; come to find out she actually does :|

You missed the GAF thread. Movies about a daughter being abused by her father, thread was basically celebratory gifs, so you can guess why it got locked.

andthebeatgoeson

People are telling me Equalizer is good.
It is. Just saw it last night on Redbox. Just disconnect the part of you brain that, 1, doesn't believe a 50 year old man can do this shit and 2, tired of another saving a white woman trope.

Just sit back and enjoy that man on fire action.

Went to work this am: somebody didn't put on deodorant. Had the entire hallway smelling sour. I'm not trying to discriminate but Africa gaf, get your peoples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom